goatman461

[SoNE VI] Fondor - Worse than War (part 2)

While Officer VeR checked out a factory owner with ties to Fett, Goatm decided to pick a fight with some union boys. These particular fellas did black market installation and maintenance of weapons for private ships (particularly ion cannons, tractor beams, proton torpedoes, and concussion missiles).

15162362172_415e4e70f1_c.jpg

[soNE Ep VI] Fondor 1 by

goatman461, on Flickr

The hardest part about picking a fight is convincing the other side that they have a chance to win. Because this district is a blaster free zone, Goatm knew that these boys wouldn't be expecting a shoot out and would try to win by shear force. Too bad for them. A blaster is what they really need now.

15159761901_6d5748a308_c.jpg

[soNE Ep VI] Fondor 2 by

goatman461, on Flickr

Soon after two of the workers are dead and the other four are slowly bleeding out, Goatm gets a call from Officer VeR. And off to Ord Mantell they go.

(to be continued...)

Edited by goatman461

Nice, I love that you used real water on it. Very cool and original idea. Did you consider trying to take a picture with a sprinkler on it to simulate rain?

Edited by Dapper-D2

Nice, I love that you used real water on it. Very cool and original idea. Did you consider trying to take a picture with a sprinkler on it to simulate rain?

Real Texas summer rain. Thought it'd look cool. Glad you like it.

I'm a little confused about why your sigfig is picking fights, but I love your build. Especially the use of the shovels and trash can pieces.

I'm a little confused about why your sigfig is picking fights, but I love your build. Especially the use of the shovels and trash can pieces.

So this was a (too) subtle story arc that I was going for with BEAVeR and I's collaboration. (*If anybody gets what Goatm is doing before reading this please let me know)

Goatm always seems to be off doing his own thing, but really it is a indirect way of finding Fett. On Mon Calamari he checks the orbiting shipyards where Fett might get repairs; on Fondor he picks a fight with the kind of workers that might have supplied Slave I with weapons or maintenance; on Ord Mantell he tracks down a Hutt arms dealer; on Bothawui, another arms dealer; and on Felucia he visits a sarlacc pit. At least on Fondor and OM, Goatm is interrupted by BEAVeR before any information can be extracted, but Goatm doesn't really care, he's just along for the ride.

Sorry for being so convoluted.

So this was a (too) subtle story arc that I was going for with BEAVeR and I's collaboration. (*If anybody gets what Goatm is doing before reading this please let me know)

Thanks for the explanation! That makes a lot more sense!