Awesome build, and nice story too! But who is that guy with the pointy hat next to the lava pit?

This is a really good build, the amount of details packed in are really great. It's really feels like a realistic landscape and city when looking at it, and I love the Nocturnian citizens and sellers behind the walls, also a nice storyline. The original looking figures round of the build really nicely.

Thanks guys!

Awesome build, and nice story too! But who is that guy with the pointy hat next to the lava pit?

He may or may not feature in a build that may or may not appear in the future that may or may not explain who he may or may not be.

Thanks guys!

He may or may not feature in a build that may or may not appear in the future that may or may not explain who he may or may not be.

So basicly you are saying you forgot to involve that poor sob into the storyline? :tongue:

wow, your best moc so far! Lot's of cool stuff going on and it's fun to see puss no boots back in the game :laugh:

Wow, a really top-notch build LV! Everything about this is great, that incredibly detailed and diverse scene, the photography, the intriguing story and some excellent, first-class figs to boot (the hugely diverse and unique population you put into this MOC was very cool). Really good job man, definitely my favorite build from you and one of the top notch Nocty builds in Book II! Can't wait to see some more of Shadowmere!

wow, your best moc so far! Lot's of cool stuff going on and it's fun to see puss no boots back in the game :laugh:

Cheers kabel! Wasn't intended to be Puss No Boots! He obviously found some armour and weapons!

Yeah, Lysus the Leander isn't Puss No Boots.... Lysus looks a bit more inteligent than Puss. Puss' is more like Mater from Cars. But now that you reminded me of him, I decided to use him for another small build that is in the works.

Thanks Mass! I figured (hehe pun), that Nocty would be the most diverse guild in terms of races- mostly the others are elves, dwarves and men. I thought I'd include as many different Nocturnians as I could!

Great build LV. Very bold of you to go for this much black, I think it has paid off. I really like all the details you put in like the execution and the blood fountain. The presentation is excellent.

Yes, your best so far! Great posings, photos (black is hard to photograph!!) and so many details!

The only nitpick would be the small doors on the gate... They look out of place...

Well well, Lord Vladivus - I can't say I regret allowing you to use my sig fig in this marvellous build and great storyline! :thumbup:

Obviously, the main hightlight is that ruggedly handsome, tightwearing Avalonian visiting Lord Vladivus. I must say, he really steals the show! Mmmm, green tights... :laugh:

The minifig-selection in this build is amasing, as is the amount of details you have managed to include without making it seem cluttered. There is so much going on for the size of the moc - it really warrants a second, third, and fourth look. :thumbup:

If I am to nitpick a bit, I would say that the walls look a bit thin (as someone else also said), and could use some more... substance. However, the crenelations and the texturing looks great, and you pulled of the black build wonderfully. It really looks like the dark kind of place that would have dark magic, slaves, and shady inhabitants! :devil:

The flow of your story with the changing pictures really makes the moc come alive - I can imagine the army marching out the gate, followed by Vladivus saying goodbye to Beorthan, bidding him good travels and thanking him for the agreement made, while others enter the city. :wub:

This flow is the most amazing thing about this build, and I can't remember anyone pulling it off as well as you did here. :thumbup:

Furthermore, I think we should all work together in doing what you have been doing here with sig figs, and what others have done in cross building (Like Mike S's temples). By interweaving the stories and settlements of GoH the community really becomes a COMMUNITY, which is something I think we should strive for. :classic:

I am hoping to get a series of mocs done to show Beorthan's trip to Shadowmere and back as a series of diary entries, but I am not completely set on the form yet. :thumbup:

Thanks for including me (Yay! I am famous!!! :grin: ) and for the great build.

Thanks guys!

@ Bregir, I certainly agree about interweaving our stories! I'm looking forward to Beorthan's trip to Shadowmere! And thanks for letting me use Beorthan!

So Vlad, are you going to join us in Antwerpen? It's just a ferry ride away!

This one is pretty good I like all intricate shapes and well use of colors, the posing of the figs is great too as the photos.

Well done. :thumbup: