Pate-keetongu

Company of Thorin Oakenshield project - Compeleted!

So beautiful...It's ART~!! I want it~!! I love your passion for lego ~!!

This awesome work will make the envy of many lego MOC mania..!! :)

Incredible work! Seeing them all together is really impressive.

You'll have to post where and when they will be touring, so we can get along to admire them in person.

These looked great individually. As a company, stunning.

Fantastic job, I had wondered if you we're working on building the entire company, and the results are spectacular! Each character is impressive on its own but as the entire group, this is something altogether more amazing. Great work!

Heh, that's loads of comments, thanks heaps mates!

Wow, these are awesome! Anyway you could build these digitally so others can build them too?

Thanks. I don't think I'll build them digitally because my LDD skills are terrible. But if somebody wants to try to build them, I'll give advise for sure.

I wonder what a Fellowship would look like.

P.S. Any chance you could make an Azog?

maybe another one for Bard? :grin:

I'm sure I'll build more characters on the same size... I'm thinking of Saruman and King Thror at the time, and Fellowship project could happen one day (or well, several days)... But I don't promise anything, I'm always having dozens of WIPs and projects.

Now awaiting your to-scale Smaug. :D

Heh, that I hear a lot! Not with my bricks... And it wouldn't fit my room.

You'll have to post where and when they will be touring, so we can get along to admire them in person.

Sure! But I quess you will have to come to Finland. There will be a LEGO exhibits on February (Imatra) and April 2015 (Helsinki) where these will be displayed. I'm not going to break these fellows for parts so there'll likely be more shows, who knows if I'll bring them abroad some time.

Ecclesiastes, thanks for the frontpaging, you make me a happy... Dwarf? Walrus? AFOL?

Very nice work. It's hard to tell which one is the coolest, because they all look great. Did you try to put Mixels eyes on the headlight bricks you now used for the eyes? I think that would look pretty cool ;-).

Hello again and sorry for bumping, but...

As the first dwarves on this project date back to 2012, they might look a bit outdated... So I rebooted Balin, my favourite dwarf.

At first he was going to wear the battle costume from the last movies to go with the new version of Dwalin, but it was way too fragile and I (rage) quited with it and just built a new travelling costume version with the new head.

18324719016_62f6d15792_c.jpg

There is more on the blog, as usual.

And, by the way, Dain Ironfoot later this week.