Well,

just try to proove (in the age of that Big-UCS-model madness), that I can build one with steering using my bricks that left after assembling LTTT Tatra T815TP (second generation) and mid-scale Offroader (I'll submit both of them later). So, enjoy. ;)

Full album: https://www.flickr.c...57646836441037/

15122330656_d1c01cdbf2_z.jpg

14958778417_b21619bb02_z.jpg

15144948922_42e8f04a59_z.jpg

14958781417_c8ceea73a4_z.jpg

And finally, the steering:

15122326576_168957950b_z.jpg

Your steering is the same as mine. Though I came up with the idea for a bike. Surprised the official tumbler does not steer. I will have to make one myself.

H

The more people make steerable Tumblers, the more obvious it is that TLG got lazy.

IMO

I believe TLG had the goal in mind to create a display model. And of course a moc of this size and small weight should steer without any issues. The size and weight of the new tumbler would probably have issues even if TLG came up with a solution.

Back on topic... great moc!!

This is really neat. The system section at the back clashes a wee bit with the rest of the model but that's not much of a problem. Really like the aesthetics, the angles of the model, and of course the steering. (Poor TLG will never hear the end of it from AFOLs!)

Very cool small build, I recently made a Tumbler aswell

Also, your drawing-skills are extremely good!

Thanks, i am glad you like them. ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see your attempt!

This is really neat. The system section at the back clashes a wee bit with the rest of the model but that's not much of a problem. Really like the aesthetics, the angles of the model, and of course the steering. (Poor TLG will never hear the end of it from AFOLs!)

Gotta disagree with you. UCS sets typically have some functionality... Like the Imperial Shuttle's folding wings or Artoo's legs, head and armature.

Gzzig, any chance you'll put this on Ideas or make instructions?

That's an awesome rendition of the Tumbler! And your art skills are outstanding. Now I dare you to make the Bugler with LEGO :wink:

Some partial disassembled pictures will probably suffice to build this little bad boy :thumbup:

That's an awesome rendition of the Tumbler! And your art skills are outstanding. Now I dare you to make the Bugler with LEGO :wink:

Some partial disassembled pictures will probably suffice to build this little bad boy :thumbup:

Thank you very much. I'll submit photos from disassembling and LDD soon. :D (I know, I contradict a bit (my previous answer here), but I had time, so I decieded to make them and share :) )

@building-the-Bugbler - maybe later, now I have not enough black pieces :hmpf_bad: