talos

MOC - Paramedic-Ambulance Station

I am a fan of the Fire Brigade modular #10197 and wanted to expand on the look. I have the City Ambulance set and wanted a place to put it in my modular city. So I designed this building for it. Its similar to the FB, but not exactly the same, its kind of a cousin to it. I would put it next to the FB on one side to look like it was an addition to it. It is essentially a place for the paramedics to live when on duty.

The height of the parking bay had to be that size to accommodate the ambulance. It sort of seems too tall, and I suppose the ambulance is a little too big a scale for the modulars (6 studs wide). Oh well, I like it enough to think about getting the bricks together to build it.

The interior consists of a stair from the front door to the upper level living quarters for the paramedics. This building addresses the missing features in the FB, like beds and a bathroom. There are 2 beds a computer workstation, a kitchen and eating table. There are storage cabinets for supplies. Lots of accessories. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink. I know the window has a nice view of the WC...haha, but its high enough above the street to not be too visible ;-).

The rear ground level has a storage space and perhaps an office, with windows out.

I am still not sure about the color scheme, but for now, it works for me. tan gray and the dark red. Black window frames and doors. Comments most welcome!

MedicStation-8.png

MedicStation-9.png

MedicStation-11.png

MedicStation-12.png

MedicStation-7.png

MedicStation-4.png

MedicStation-3.png

MedicStation-2.png

MedicStation-1.png

Really nice.. wonderful!! I like actually everything about it!! Great work, makes me eager to re-MOD my FB!!

Hola!

Excellent work! Love the bathroom design: curved wall and location about stairs. Thanks for sharing.

Ev-Man

Very good! I would love to put this next to my Fire Brigade. Too bad I only own one copy of the set.

what program did you use it design it

Looks like Lego Digital Designer. It is a free download. I have spent many hours playing around with it. :)

Pretty neat. I only buy modular buildings for city, but this fits in well. I don't love the light bley above the top floor. It didn't seem consistent. But otherwise it looks really neat.

This is great! I especially like the bathroom design and the 3-stud wide beds. Looking forward to seeing it in real bricks.

Thanks for the suggested improvements, I redid the top of the upper level, making it look more together. I moved up the bathroom window above the entrance one plate higher. Subtle changes, but I think it does look better.

To answer the question about what app I am using, it is LDD, which is a lot of fun to use, after getting the hang of it.

MedicStation-13.png

Nice work. You should definitely go ahead and brick built it! I like the interior details the most, and although the bay looks too high, with the parked ambulance it makes sense.

Neat work! This will make a nice addition to the Fire Brigade station. I too really like how you have done the interior. Look forward to seeing it brick built and maybe sitting next to the Fire station. Also, I Wonder what it would look like with the up and over roller door on the ambulance bay similar to the fire station.

Very good work. I've always been a fan of Fire Brigade, too.

I especially like those exterior floodlights at the back, along with the overall style.

This looks very similar to the older, single bay firehouse that hold 3 trucks in a single line in Philly. Very Nice Work.

talos,

Such a beautiful looking building and interior, :wub: any chance of sharing your lxf. file? I'd be happy to 'donate' to your time............. :thumbup:

talos,

Such a beautiful looking building and interior, :wub: any chance of sharing your lxf. file? I'd be happy to 'donate' to your time............. :thumbup:

Hi, thanks for the compliments. I am still fiddling with it, adding a few things, changing a few others...I was going to post one more image soon. I also want to build it too. Once I am happy with it, I can make it available.

Hi, thanks for the compliments. I am still fiddling with it, adding a few things, changing a few others...I was going to post one more image soon. I also want to build it too. Once I am happy with it, I can make it available.

talos,

That would be great........... :thumbup: :thumbup: I look forward to your final version and the possibility of you sharing this good looking building. :wub: ( I like to build only 2-story buildings, except in my city, Town Hall is the tallest! )