Sign in to follow this  
nerdsforprez

Exosuit MG 2.0

Sadly, because I increased the legs from 3L to 4L for the liftarms on the thighs, I cannot enter the Exo Suit competition. Too bad, I think this would have been a good entry. Because I cannot enter it, I am posting it here. I have seen a lot of good renditions of the suit, but to be honest, I thought people would be modding this more! Such a fun build. If the rules change, and this is later allowed to be submitted for the contest, please let me know! Thanks!

I apologize for just posting my MOC pages. For some reason I cannot upload my pics. Says I have exceeded my disk space. My photos are only 50-70 kb, so I know this cannot be the case. If anyone has some suggestions or recommendations, let me know. However, pics can be founf on my MOC pages.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/396276

Nice build. It is a shame that it cannot be entered.

If you, or anyone for that matter, want to start a petition to allow this thing, I would not stop you!

If you, or anyone for that matter, want to start a petition to allow this thing, I would not stop you!

I don't plan on entering this contest, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but it seems that from the organizer's standpoint, it would be problematic to change the rules in such a significant way after the start. If it is one change to the core, is there any way you could modify the model slightly to to make it eligible? It's an impressive model, so I'd explore your options, imho.

I don't plan on entering this contest, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but it seems that from the organizer's standpoint, it would be problematic to change the rules in such a significant way after the start. If it is one change to the core, is there any way you could modify the model slightly to to make it eligible? It's an impressive model, so I'd explore your options, imho.

That's exactly what I wanted to answer. I won't change the rules, because if I allow to change those axle, what if someone tomorrow ask for changing a ball joint or a plate...

I encourage you to modify your model to respect the rules. And remember your entry must represent a LEGO theme.