I have to do the video, edit and take some pics more but I think there won´t be more big changes :sweet: . This is the manual one and I will do the LDD instructions for it, I think it will be for free, the RC one was for me for fight with the little space :laugh: . The car is completely modular, trunk, bonnet, doors, back fender, roof, sides of the bodywork, gearbox, fake engine, rear axle, seats and chassis with the front axle. It has independent suspension with functional doors, trunk, bonnet and retractable headlights, 5 speed and reverse gearbox (Tyler Reid style) and a V8 fake engine. This is an appetizer as my style, I will update with new information. I hope you like.

wQ8lASq.jpg

1SJsnWy.jpg

MsJxlem.jpg

oBp1k0y.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

If this is just an apetizer than I cant imagine the main dish! Awesome model, lovely details and I hope you will also group the modular bits in LDD.

Wow! :drool: This is really beautiful Ferrari, amazing work jorgeopesi!

Perfect shape and great details, I can't wait to see more!! :wub:

It turned out fantastic. What is a Tyler Reid style gearbox?

The shift lever works like in a normal car and it is not on the gearbox is in front of it, this way can be closer to the ground, all my cars use it.

Edited by jorgeopesi

The shift lever works like in a normal car and it is not on the gearbox is in front of it, this way can be closer to the ground, all my cars use it.

Like a push/pull system?

Love it the only thing I might change is covering the front wheels on top.

Love it the only thing I might change is covering the front wheels on top.

I tried but the result was always worse :hmpf_bad: .

Like a push/pull system?

The shift lever works on three axles and they work on the gearbox. You can see it on my SLS, it had 2 speeds more and the shift lever is and stud higher than the F40 but the system is the same.

3ulynxX.jpg

Edited by jorgeopesi

Is it possible that the axles could pull apart over time? I guess those thin liftarms doubled up would bite on the axle pretty good to keep them in place. Do you have a video of how the gears change? I like the idea of the shifter being closer to the ground. Makes it more realistic.

Edited by Meatman

Is it possible that the axles could pull apart over time? I guess those thin liftarms doubled up would bite on the axle pretty good to keep them in place. Do you have a video of how the gears change? I like the idea of the shifter being closer to the ground. Makes it more realistic.

Not the same car yet.

Edited by jorgeopesi

awesome!!

I just hope I have enough parts to build it.

I second that. Any chance to share a part list in advance so that we can prepare for the impact!

Awesome work. It looks so realistic and good. I agree with kamsohal, this should definitely be put in the Hall of Fame