BrickCurve

Kaliphlin, Inscriptions Of Petraea

Rhandel of the university of petraea, ancient documents department had arranged to meet a grizzled old sailor at a seedy dock side tavern, for this sailor had in his possession a document telling of a secret passage leading into the strong room of one of the principle towns on the inland sea. when the sailor eventually turned up (much to Rhandels relief) a deal was eventually struck (involving no small amount of haggling and a good deal of gold). Little did the hagglers know that they were being watched by one who's motives were a lot more sinister, for the passage ended in the towns strong room, where all it's gold was kept. When Rhandel eventually left the tavern with his precious load, a cloaked figure detached itself from the darkness by the taverns window and began to follow him.

15080606056_32bd953217_c.jpg

14917050448_16f871c6c7_c.jpg

14916968800_690d1a5f3d_c.jpg

15103609055_79645eb76b_c.jpg

15100606671_01a0e38357_c.jpg

14916928209_2d0b47a022_c.jpg

15103251212_92866ea6ef_c.jpg

I like this vig a lot. Skullduggery upon knavery and really bad eggs. Very good user of the space.

Cute small vignette BrickCurve, I like how you posed the guy outside of the window.

Nice setup and use of such a small space! Perhaps the wall's could have been a brick higher with the fig standing outside to more clearly mark the outside from the inside.

Sweet vignette! The angled corner section draws the eye nicely and I like that you can see the guy peeking through the window :thumbup:

Excellent base too :classic:

Awesome. This one is all about that angled wall. It frames the scene nicely and stands apart from the normal and natural tendency to do square/rectangular shaped stuff.

Cute little vig. I love the base, the guild colors and itself look so effective and stately :thumbup: . Nice job with the interior as well, though I would bypass though black cylinders in favor of more brown ones.

Sweet!!! Amazing job with how you made the spy follow the discussion! I didn't noticed it myself untill I read the story :p

Very nice build! As others have said, great idea with that shady figure outside :classic: