Bonaparte

RAFFLE: Exclusive day tickets for NYC ComicCON (Thursday, October 9)

I'd like to enter! I think I would be a good candidate to represent Eurobricks at NYCC because I have valuable experience from reporting on Toy Fair at New York International Toy Fair in 2012 (you can find links to all my Toy Fair reporting in this topic). Since then I have greatly improved my photography and organizational skills, so I would be able to provide thorough and prompt coverage.

I also have an extensive knowledge of LEGO themes past and present. It would be easy for me to get to the event, since there is a train that runs all the way from my hometown to New York City.

Please count me in! I've been reading everything I could about New York Comic Con over the past couple of years in the hopes that I may someday be able to go there. I've never been to a Comic Con or even a LEGO convention before, so this would be a totally new experience for me.

P.S. If I happen to win two LEGO-sponsored contests for tickets to New York Comic Con, what happens then? I'm not saying that it's likely, but you never know...

I would be extremely pleased to win these tickets, I tried to get tickets in July and they were already sold out. I live in NY State so getting there wouldn't be a problem.

Count me IN!

Already done the Lego FUSION report coverage back in June for EB so very willing and able to do it again!

AC

Honestly, getting to meet other VIPs at this function would be the highlight for me. I'm really interested to see if there'll be any Lego employees there, and getting to talk to them about their jobs and how they got where they are would help me a lot. As a young college student, knowing how exactly to get a job in that kind of environment after college would help me a lot. I'm actually really interested in PR Management, and I'm assuming at least one of those professionals would be there...it'd help me a lot in choosing my career and what I want to do. I don't get a chance to be in a room with so many interesting people.

And the winners for this raffle are:

- Aanchir

- SSchmidt

- Huntleyfx

​Congratulations, you are going to ComicCon!!!

Please PM me as soon as possible with your detailed info:

- your name

- full address

- Telephone number on which you can be reached

And the same for the companion who'll be going along with you.

Is it just me, or does Aanch always luck out on these things? =P

Congrats, everybody! May you bring us great tidings of bonkles.

I'm living in Turkey. I'm a doctor. and at that time I will be in New York for the convention. these tickets for my wife and myself want it. I can not anymore likely to participate in such an event.I want to buy tickets, but no longer. Can you help. Thank you very much

well i missed this completely... congrats to the winners... if you need a date for the show i'm going to be in NYC because...well i live here =-)

Darn I should read front page news more often I completely missed this raffle. Well I do have 3 day tickets to NYCC but it doesn't include Thurs and both my gf and I want to go to panels that are on Thursday. So sad. Congrats to the winners, you're going to have a great time!

I would love to go to NY for comic con.

I think i should win because I have never been to any comic con at all as well as any comic convention. I enjoy conventions, but never get to go to any often, so this would be a great trip for me. plus its right after my birthday

Great I'm late :(

Edited by Debricker

Is it just me, or does Aanch always luck out on these things? =P

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."

Anyway this is great news! I'll send a PM with my contact details. I will do my best to provide some quality reporting!