My very very last minute entry :grin:

A rare species of bird found occasionally in Mitgardia, the Giant White is actually quite docile and easy to tame - if you can catch one. They are extremely fast, and can even run faster than an ordinary person.

14915771488_76e59e9c1d_z.jpg

However, using a trap specially created for them, it is possible to catch them, and they are very loyal if well trained.

14915701200_2e56acc5d8_z.jpg

I would like to recieve UoP credit for:

Brick-Built Animals - (Agriculture and Zoology)

C&C are welcome!

Nice mount Garmadon!! Regarding CC its a bit hard to see the trans part of it,but overall cute design!

Thanks all!

Sweet bird!! Great job on it :)

Thanks DM!

Nice job, interesting parts choice with those clear pieces. +1 UoP DoH for your claim

Thanks!

Nice! the frozen wings were a great choice. I can easily envision this thing soaring through the air!

Thanks LordDan :wink:

Nice mount Garmadon!! Regarding CC its a bit hard to see the trans part of it,but overall cute design!

Thanks Gunman!

Nice work Garmadon, a little small but the wing shape looks good and I like that cute head! +1 on the UoP credit!

I love it! I'd never have thought that a build with a 'lack of colour' could look so good :thumbup:

UoP +1! :classic:

Thanks Gideon!

Nice work Garmadon, a little small but the wing shape looks good and I like that cute head! +1 on the UoP credit!

Thanks Kai :classic:

I love it! I'd never have thought that a build with a 'lack of colour' could look so good :thumbup:

Thanks, yes, I was trying to give it a cold feel with the white and trans-clear :wink:

Very cool bird design :thumbup: The shape is excellent for a bird. My only suggestion is that when you make a largely white build, use a non-white backdrop. With a build this size, it would be easy to use a sheet of construction paper :classic:

Very cool bird design :thumbup: The shape is excellent for a bird. My only suggestion is that when you make a largely white build, use a non-white backdrop. With a build this size, it would be easy to use a sheet of construction paper :classic:

Thanks SK, that is a good idea :wink:

Looks very nice!

Thanks Thomas!

Nice, detailed little build!

Thanks MassEditor :classic: