Sign in to follow this  
LegoFjotten

[SoNE Episode VI] Bothawui: Friend or foe?

We had gotten word from one of our contacts on Bothawui that a couple of bounty hunters had shown up in one of their older cities. A meeting had been arranged on a quiet side street under the cover of dark. Not knowing what to expect I had two of my top guys take up position on a roof, ready for whatever or whoever was coming...

As the bounty hunters approached it was clear that none of them were Boba Fett.

15083080185_c3023843d5_b.jpg

15339226011_94bf55894b_q.jpg

LegoFjotten: I'm looking for Boba Fett, do you know where he is?

15342395825_4236b35f33_q.jpg

Dengar: Who are you, are you a friend of his?

I knew the wrong answer to this question could quickly lead to a shootout, but I had no choice, I just had to gamble. Most bounty hunters were highly competitive and had no love for their competition... and Boba Fett was some serious competition.

15339226011_94bf55894b_q.jpg

LegoFjotten: Let's just say I want to give him a message... the last one he will ever get.

15339226051_154b0390d0_q.jpg

IG-88: (stares coldly)

15342395825_4236b35f33_q.jpg

Dengar: In that case, yeah, I know where you can find him... He is headed for Tatooine.

Note: Since I don't know much about Bothawui and there aren't many pictures around I had to improvise. For this build I stole some colors from the two (very different) pictures on the Wookiepedia page and just built something.

Edited by LegoFjotten

A lovely looking building you got there. The story is good too. I especially like the color choices, the lion heads, and the door.(I think I've seen the door somewhere before, but I can see why you've borrowed the design)

Thanks! The door is indeed borrowed, last seen on EB's frontpage a week or two ago, but I think I've seen it before as well.

Great work for the Rebellion, and it’s always good to see IG-88 & Dengar!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

It's a nice entry for the Rebellion!

Though it looks a bit too oriental / mediterranean and not so much SciFi like. But as you have said there are not many pictures of the architecture of Bothawui in the Internet and that's also why I struggle with my planned 3rd entry.

Thanks for the blog!

Wat-Tambor: I agree it doesn't look very sci-fi, it would probably fit in GoH with very minor adjustments. I will hide behind the scarce source material, and the fact that Naboo doesn't look very sci-fi either... :grin:

Very nice build, it looks awesome. I agree that it doesn't look very Science-Fictiony but it's awesome for it being improvised. :wink:

I think this is a fantastic representation of Bothawui! Not all of the Star Wars universe has to look sci-fi. This is a good exception.

Very nice building, I tried to do something like this at first, but ran out of tan ...