legodad-423

LEGO City/Town buildings (MOC)

Hi everybody.

This is my first time posting here. I have been browsing the forum for quite a while now. Mostly the town section looking at all the awesome stuff people create. I'm a big fan of lego city/town since my childhood I came out of my dark ages last year I'm now 25 . I have a city layout I hope to post pictures of in the future. Please go easy on me haha I'm new to making mocs And have a fairly limited amount of parts. I like to think I'm getting better at making more detailed mocs though. Still lots to learn of course. This place is a great source of inspiration. Thanks for reading ! Please let me know what you think and if course constructive criticism.

15086830762_23fe9ebe70.jpg

Untitled by legodad423, on Flickr

14900550650_5eedf317f7.jpg

15064181466_2e8a8c9150.jpg

Your buildings look really good; I love the awnings! They are realistic and flow very nicely together. Are you planning on making interiors?

I am just like you in that I am pretty new to making MOC's and I have very limited parts as well.

Your buildings look really good; I love the awnings! They are realistic and flow very nicely together. Are you planning on making interiors?

I am just like you in that I am pretty new to making MOC's and I have very limited parts as well.

Thanks : ) yeah I will make interiors in the future hopefully.

Yeah I'm not the only one then. It's hard sometimes with limited parts because you have to change awesome ideas and make do with the parts you have. : )

Nice work. I like the color combinations and the overall size of each model. The eating area to the side of the tan building is a good detail that will look nice in a layout.

I really like this. Looks already like a small layout. Plus the houses are quite different in height, style and colour design which makes a town lively in my opinion. Looking forward to more of this! :thumbup:

It's hard sometimes with limited parts because you have to change awesome ideas and make do with the parts you have. : )

The good news: Parts aren't limited at all when using BrickLink. Au contraire you'll feel like being in a LEGO paradise. Sometimes you'll find yourself just scrolling up and down the parts catalogue to discover old parts you've never seen before - and they are (mostly) available which is the most fantastic thing.

Looks real good. Much better than what I could ever do. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words everybody ! : )

I really like this. Looks already like a small layout. Plus the houses are quite different in height, style and colour design which makes a town lively in my opinion. Looking forward to more of this! :thumbup:

The good news: Parts aren't limited at all when using BrickLink. Au contraire you'll feel like being in a LEGO paradise. Sometimes you'll find yourself just scrolling up and down the parts catalogue to discover old parts you've never seen before - and they are (mostly) available which is the most fantastic thing.

Thanks for the kind words and info er0l !