Sign in to follow this  
Fritzy

October LEGO Store Calendar

The upcoming NA calendar for October can now be viewed on S@H (check a specific store), and it shows one of two exclusive holiday sets that will accompany purchases of $99 or more. Like the Balloon Cart polybag, it serves as a complement to the Santa's Workshop set releasing early for VIPs in September. The Winter Village Market is also shown on the back of the calendar, so it looks like it may stick around till the end of the year before retiring.

Also of note, October 6th is when the next exclusive set will be announced via Facebook. And most probably know already that this is the month for double points, but this just confirms it. (Personally, I'm more curious about what's taking place in November.)

Any plans for the month?

Nice find! The elf set is cute, I like the little soldier build there. Also, there's a new one of those topper sets, with Lord Vampyre and his coffin. I believe the October 6th reveal could be the Slave I or the next modular- the last modular was revealed on October 4th of 2013, actually.

Edited by just2good

I wonder if the Free Exclusive Holiday set is because of so many comments that there wasn't much of a workshop in Santa's Workshop...LOL

So unfair that you guys still get Winter Village Market - it's listed as retired here, in LEGO's home country! :sceptic:

Does the US calendar usually apply to the ROTW as well? That elf set looks pretty good.

Does the US calendar usually apply to the ROTW as well? That elf set looks pretty good.

Not necessarily. As an example, US/Canada is only just getting the Spaceman minifigure promo in September, but other regions had it prior and for less. Same was true with the Flashback Shredder. We won't know until the European one shows up. It's safe to say that if it's not available for October, then it'll probably show up in November. And I'll also not be surprised if the threshold is lower elsewhere.

That exclusive holiday set is neat. Yay for more torso re-uses :hmpf_bad:

But I do like the holiday sets. So it looks like I'll have to purchase something in October after all. And then again on Brick Friday to get the other exclusive.

That toy soldier is pretty neat looking. I hadn't thought to do that before. Is that SNOT brick new in red? I guess I hadn't looked before.

Huh. Double points? I was planning on grabbing a few modulars I've been eyeing next week to get Spacemen with, but I might have to wait on all but one now.

This is almost cruel, as I'd kind of hyped myself into being full excited to build some modulars (I currently don't have any).

Any word on triple points for Brick Friday? I have a HUGE order I want to do but would make more sense for me to do that brick Friday as oppsed to October.