My phase 3 build for the Farm category in AoM.

I think this is my best half timbered house yet. As always there's a full interior, and the door works.

There are many farms located on the outskirts of Daydelon. Several of which are sheep farms.

overview.JPG

front.JPG

side.JPG

house.JPG

wood.JPG

pen.JPG

interior.JPG

The loom outside the house so you can see it better:

loom.JPG

More pictures can be found here: link

C&C welcome :classic:

The loom is awesome. Holy crap. I may copy the design or mess with it when I do my AoM shops (planning a textiles theme).

The chimney and house overall are nice. I like the way you handled the shutter-holding staves as well.

Great job SK, like the dk green building and the inclusion of an interior is really nice! Neat loom too!

Excellent moc, very well made farm; you emulate the wood very well. Beautiful and well appointed interior especially!

Neat idea. I actually was considering doing a dark green and reddish brown timbered house. Good to see how it could look. I wasn't sure on how the colors would look together.

I like the window idea. I may have to borrow the idea of having them covered like that.

I like the farm as a whole. And I love the chimney design and the smoke billowing out. I think I've seen that before, but it looks good in the dark bley.

Nice dark green/brown farm dude.Lots of inderesting details and nice interior too!

Really nice work! :thumbup: I like in particular the interiors and the trellis of the walls! :wink:

More sheep! :excited: Very nice timbered house, SK, and great job with the chimney.

Cool interior as well, especially the loom :wink:

Excellent build, I especially like the small things outside like the sheep and the area around the firewood storage. And the roofs look great :classic:

While the interior is good, I can't help to think that it is a tad to much reddish brown. Maybe a gray stone floor on the bottom floor would have worked?

That dark green is my favourite color atm. So I have to love this. BTW, please mark you aom threads as such.

Great build, all around! As kabel stated the dark green is beautiful! I really like all the little details such as the wood block with the axe stuck inside! :wub:

The only thing that I don't really like are the hatches in front of the windows.. They somehow obscure them in a bad way, I can't really name it. :sceptic: Other than that a fabulous build! :wink:

Oh, and I love the base with its rounded corners and the small slope all around! Great touch! :thumbup:

The colourscheme is absolutely fantastic!! I always love your MOC's as they are full of little details :)

Awesome buildings and I love the chimney design. :wub:

Thanks Behemoth, I like that chimney design a lot :classic:

Beautiful! Love the roof!

Thanks LV, this was my first time doing dormer windows in my roof :classic:

Seen this on your Flickr absolutely class :) love the design of the house and the loom is well constructed :)

Thanks!

The loom is awesome. Holy crap. I may copy the design or mess with it when I do my AoM shops (planning a textiles theme).

The chimney and house overall are nice. I like the way you handled the shutter-holding staves as well.

Thanks mccoyed, at first I tried using real LEGO ropes in the loom, but the droid arms worked way better :classic:

Beautifully done. The level of detail is hugely impressive :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Great job SK, like the dk green building and the inclusion of an interior is really nice! Neat loom too!

Thanks Kai, dark green is a great color :classic:

Excellent moc, very well made farm; you emulate the wood very well. Beautiful and well appointed interior especially!

Thansk Scaevola :classic:

Looks great and full of life.

Thanks Carson!

Neat idea. I actually was considering doing a dark green and reddish brown timbered house. Good to see how it could look. I wasn't sure on how the colors would look together.

I like the window idea. I may have to borrow the idea of having them covered like that.

I like the farm as a whole. And I love the chimney design and the smoke billowing out. I think I've seen that before, but it looks good in the dark bley.

Thank you! Reddish brown/dark green houses are getting more common now that dark green has been out a while :classic:

Nice dark green/brown farm dude.Lots of inderesting details and nice interior too!

Thanks Gunman!

Really nice work! :thumbup: I like in particular the interiors and the trellis of the walls! :wink:

Thanks Wedge :classic:

this is extraordinary. I love that building, that half timbered design looks awesome!

Thank you, I think half stud offsets make half timbered houses look better :classic:

More sheep! :excited: Very nice timbered house, SK, and great job with the chimney.

Cool interior as well, especially the loom :wink:

Thanks Garmadon!

Excellent build, I especially like the small things outside like the sheep and the area around the firewood storage. And the roofs look great :classic:

While the interior is good, I can't help to think that it is a tad to much reddish brown. Maybe a gray stone floor on the bottom floor would have worked?

Thanks Gideon, and good suggestion for the floor :thumbup:

That dark green is my favourite color atm. So I have to love this. BTW, please mark you aom threads as such.

Thanks kabel, and will do from here on out :classic:

Great build, all around! As kabel stated the dark green is beautiful! I really like all the little details such as the wood block with the axe stuck inside! :wub:

The only thing that I don't really like are the hatches in front of the windows.. They somehow obscure them in a bad way, I can't really name it. :sceptic: Other than that a fabulous build! :wink:

Oh, and I love the base with its rounded corners and the small slope all around! Great touch! :thumbup:

Thanks Rolli, I understand what you mean about the window shutters. Glad you like the base :classic:

The colourscheme is absolutely fantastic!! I always love your MOC's as they are full of little details :)

Thanks DM (or just M, now :laugh: )

Another awesome MOC, SK, great work on this one! The house is tremendous, that chimney and the dark green plus timbering is a gorgeous combo. Very interesting technique for the roof, gives a great rustic vibe. The barn and surrounding scene is great (awesome use of binoculars for sheep heads, works very well). My only criticism would be the base, the perfect symmetry, straight lines and rounded edges doesn't seem to fit with the rest of this amazingly-life like scene.

Wonderful build! The chimney and the smoke's great, and I love the details, how the bar holds up the open windows, and also the axe embedded on the tree trunk :grin:

Wow SK, I agree with you--this one is your best house yet. The roof, chimney, and especially the half-stud offset of the walls are spectacular. :thumbup:

Another awesome MOC, SK, great work on this one! The house is tremendous, that chimney and the dark green plus timbering is a gorgeous combo. Very interesting technique for the roof, gives a great rustic vibe. The barn and surrounding scene is great (awesome use of binoculars for sheep heads, works very well). My only criticism would be the base, the perfect symmetry, straight lines and rounded edges doesn't seem to fit with the rest of this amazingly-life like scene.

Thanks ME! I get what you mean about the base, for these farm builds I experimented with the base design a bit, a completely irregular base would have worked nicely here :classic:

Wonderful build! The chimney and the smoke's great, and I love the details, how the bar holds up the open windows, and also the axe embedded on the tree trunk :grin:

Thanks! Inspiration for the axe in the stump goes to mccoyed :thumbup:

Wow SK, I agree with you--this one is your best house yet. The roof, chimney, and especially the half-stud offset of the walls are spectacular. :thumbup:

Thanks mrcp6d, I saw this half timber design in some of DNL's builds and liked it a lot :classic:

Very nice SK, I love the color scheme.

Thanks Torgar!