This truck really is amazing and I'm even more impressed with your drive to finish the build ( 2 years) 

Would be great if your pics were in the post instead of a link:wink: Would make the thread mmore enjoyable

5 hours ago, Siegfried Meyer said:

This truck really is amazing and I'm even more impressed with your drive to finish the build ( 2 years) 

Would be great if your pics were in the post instead of a link:wink: Would make the thread mmore enjoyable

I understand, but I still don't know how that works.

maybe somebody can explain it to me in a pm.

More pictures from the finished truck...... sorry for the foto's on ther sides, it's the shitty camera on my phone, it uploads them to Brickshelf on ther sides.

wp_20170202_011.jpgwp_20170202_012.jpgwp_20170202_024.jpgwp_20170202_026.jpgwp_20170202_010.jpg

Edited by Dafgek81

2 hours ago, suffocation said:

Looks terrific!

Is there a lot of friction in the drivetrain?

No there is nog a lot. But it isn't driven, it only has a fake engine. The motors in there ate to drive the pneumatic pump, turn the crane and drive the outriggers. And to be clear on it, as I said earlier, it isn't my MOC, it is a rebuild from Brickforge, just build it in a different colour and made some minor changes.

2 hours ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Like the old studded style you give her.:thumbup:

It is basically a copy of the original model. The trailer is partially my own design, but largely based on the design of the truck.

Edited by Dafgek81

2 hours ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Like the old studded style you give her.:thumbup:

And yes, I like the studded look very much. I have always been a fan of the realistic look off Model Team like looking models. They look much more realistic then the models with panels and liftarms. De downside of studded models is that you have to use a lot of tiles to get a smooth finish on them and the weight of studded models is way higher with the same dimensions.

A question about P.F. Motors to be connected to an old small 9V bb, what is the part number for the part that does just that, found out I can replace the old 9V mimi motor with a P.F. XL motor, but have to connect it to an old small 9V bb.

Doesn't anyone out there want to give me an estimate on how much my truck is worth, just would like to know, because I spent so much time on collecting and building.

On 2/13/2017 at 11:17 AM, Dafgek81 said:

A question about P.F. Motors to be connected to an old small 9V bb, what is the part number for the part that does just that, found out I can replace the old 9V mimi motor with a P.F. XL motor, but have to connect it to an old small 9V bb.

If you want to use new PF motors to old style battery boxes, you need to use extension wire.

Please take care of your picture size. You have posted pictures on this page that are more than twice the allowed size (max 1024x768)

Otherwise, great truck, looking nice in this color! When I was out of my dark ages, this truck (in green) was one of the first models that I saw!

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Please take care of your picture size. You have posted pictures on this page that are more than twice the allowed size (max 1024x768)

Otherwise, great truck, looking nice in this color! When I was out of my dark ages, this truck (in green) was one of the first models that I saw!

Hello Milan,

sorry for the picture size, didn't look at it, will try to keep it in mind next time.

For me it was one off the first MOC trucks I saw on Brickshelf also, loved it immediately and when I found out it had free instructions, I started collecting parts for it and now 4,5 years later it's done!!!

And I will look into that extension wire.