41090 - Olivia's Garden Pool

41091 - Mia's Sports Car

41092 - Stephanie's Pizzeria

41093 - Heartlake Hair Salon

41094 - Heartlake Lighthouse

41095 - Emma's Family Home

41097 - Heartlake Balloon

Edited by ghostmind

The lighthouse and the balloon? Like from the original Heartlake map? I've been waiting for those since I got the first Friends sets. Excellent find, I can't wait til we get pictures.

Between this, the new Disney Princess sets and most of all the new Elves line, I will be completely broke sometime around May next year...

Edited by TomKraut

'ghostmind' has provided the list for the new LEGO Friends 2015 sets from a Swiss toy site.

41085 - Animal Care Clinic

41086 - Mobile Pet Care

41087 - Rabbit Mother With Babies

41088 - Puppy Training

41089 - Foal Care Stable

41090 - Olivia's Garden Pool

41091 - Mia's Sports Car

41092 - Stephanie's Pizzeria

41093 - Heartlake Hair Salon

41094 - Heartlake Lighthouse

41095 - Emma's Family Home

41097 - Heartlake Balloon

I'm most excited about the Pizzeria! :drool:

If the list is true, most of them are upgraded versions from the very first wave in 2012. The spolights might be possible rabbit family molds, a balllon and a new lighthouse. Maybe Emma's family would introduce some new variations of minidolls such as children and elders, which also do good to Disney license.

Great now Friend's is like City.......City has repeat police and fire, Friends has repeat vet clinics, open top sports cars and some where to get there hair done.......I wonder if the salon will at least offer waxing ? :laugh:

Slightly irritating that LEGO insists on doing re-makes and clones of sets that really don't need to be remade so soon. :sceptic:

However there are a few interesting sounding sets there. I'm most interested in the Balloon- hopefully it'll have new hot air balloon parts that'll be used in other themes later on! The pizzeria and rabbit sets could be good, as could the lighthouse and the house.

One thing I've noticed about that set list though- there's one number missing! It changes from '41095 - Emma's Family Home' straight to '41097 - Heartlake Balloon'. Where's 41096?? Or is the balloon meant to be 41096 and the '7' key was hit accidentally??

Edited by Mutant Orc

I feel the same way with Mutant Orc about the remakes of certain sets like the vet clinic. I don't want two vet clinics in my Heartlake City where there's not even one supermarket. I would welcome a new house for a Friends character every year, though!

I've also noticed that missing number in the list. But that has happened in the past, and it's possible the set 41096 has become part of the sets for the second wave of 2015.

That's right.....where's more shops......I believe a girl's favorite thing to do is go shopping.......and there is only a handful of shops in this years mall.

Maybe Friend's designers are now like City designers......caught in a rut ? :laugh:

Between this, the new Disney Princess sets and most of all the new Elves line, I will be completely broke sometime around May next year...

Thanks, TomKraut! Without your mention of the new Elves line, I wouldn't have found out about that new fantasy theme for girls! :) Looking forward to it!

Great now Friend's is like City.......

Wait, City just opens one and another police station. Friends is much better than that. :tongue:

Friends does have good excuses because they didn't say there are only one or two stores for girls to shop. Also, since Friends was made to make up for City, we can move some of the stores to normal LEGO City or a MOC town. But yes, the trend is worrisome because the 2015 rumors so far are mostly about remakes (others are City and Pirates) and it's really like TLG just want to sell it to younger girls who just finished their Duplo time last year. Optimistically, we've seen the possibility of some subthemes, so it's possible to see Arctic or Exotic adventures in the midyear.

I'm also curious about why TLG don't introduce some story-oriented sets based on their TV show series. Excluding Jungle sets, it feels like that most Friends sets are still like generic scenes rather than promoting characters and stories behind each of them.

I agree that it'd be weird to have more animal clinics, since Aunt Sophie, one of the recurring adult character, would be getting a competitor. Unless it's just that Aunt Sophie rebuilds or expands her clinic and she is still the only vet in town. Oh wait...... where are the clinics for human? :look:

As for the topic of "Heartlake City", I'm curious about whether we can see some public buildings of Heartlake City. That used to be City's business, but since LEGO City is devoting to their Police system Heartlake City is now regarded as an independent administrative region , would we see Heartlake City Hall or Heartlake Police Train Station in the future?

Edited by Dorayaki

I have a hard time believing that TLG has run out of ideas for Friends and needs to repeat already. I can live without another Vet Office as I was not very interested in the first one. I could use one more foal for my collection, but I have enough Friend's horses to make a slighlty different style of farm from most layouts. Baby Rabbits may be interesting to mix into my darker, spooky/horror layouts and I have enough trans-r...... you get the point. The hot air baloon would be nice as I have not seen this concept in any Lego theme that I can rememeber and this would be a nice twist for corner in one of the town layouts.

The balloon and lighthouse have been in all the various images of Heartlake City. I wonder if any other future sets are shown or hinted at in these pictures.

HeartLake+City.jpg.

ffde76f586ba79a913f0afdfefc03d02.png

The hot air baloon would be nice as I have not seen this concept in any Lego theme that I can rememeber and this would be a nice twist for corner in one of the town layouts.

The only hot air balloon I can think of is the one from the old Adventurers theme (5988 - Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins), but that was a pretty weak design. I'd love to see what Lego could do with the wider range of curved slope pieces now available.

I'm a little disappointed with the repeats in the Friends line, but it's still better than the utter black hole of creativity that is the City line these days. I'm guessing at least six of those Friends sets are honest-to-goodness BUILDINGS!! That's freaking unheard of in City!!

This and the listing of the 2015 Princess sets are going to hurt my wallet! It will make my daughter a happy camper, though! :classic:

When I was a child, I would happily have had twenty vets clinics, animal hospital was my favourite game. They know what they're doing, is what I'm saying.

Thank you very much for posting this list, ghostmind! :classic:

Pizzeria sounds cool. But there are already enough in Lego City. Hair Salon might be nice. But it's very close to a spa - so why didn't TLG offer us a flower shop, a jewelry or something other completely new? Family Home supposably will be very similar to the 2012 Friends house - only supposably a bit smaller since the balloon seems to be the biggest set.

The only set I'm really interested in how it'll look like is the Light House. Let's see how many pink and purple it'll include that you can integrate it in your Lego City or not.

Apart from that I must say that this line seems mainly to redesign sets from 2012 instead of giving us new ones. So let's hope for summer for a supermarket, a flowershop or something other great.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I'm most looking forward to the hot air balloon set. With all the cars these girls drive you'd think LEGO would create a service station - in the meantime I'll just have to build one myself.

I wonder if any other future sets are shown or hinted at in these pictures.

Just got the Friends book. It mentions Andrea's residence, but not sure if that would be a real set since it's abit like an appartment.

Friends

41060 €.12,99

41061 €.24,99

41062 €.39,99

41063 €55,99

Elves

41071 €.9,99

41072 €.19,99

41073 €.29,99

41074 €.29,9

41075 €.47,99

41076 €.14,99

Friends

41085 €.9,99

41086 €.19,99

41087 €.4,99

41088 €.4,99

41089 €.4,99

41090 €.9,99

41091 €.14,99

41092 €.9,99

41093 €.32,99

41094 €.39,99

41095 €.66,99

41097 €.29,99

In German euros

It's too bad that Stephanie's Pizzaria only 9,99€ costs. So I think it looks like Mia's lemonade stand. I hoped it would be like the smoothie bar.

And when the animal care clinik also only 9,99€ is, I don't think it's a remake of the vet.