just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

I found them today at Target in Pearland, Texas. I don't think I was the first to go through the box. I had checked on Monday and they were not there. Today, 2 days later they were picked through. I got 13 of the 16. I couldn't find the Disco Diva, the Unicorn, or the Hotdog guy. I really wanted that hotdog guy too! The search continues!

Woo hoo, got my entire set. Took me awhile to find them all.

The Targets and Fred Meyers here (Pacific NW) all have them in the back; but they also have boxes and boxes of Series 12 still sitting on the shelf. I had 3 different department managers tell me they weren't putting them out until they got some more turns on Series 12, the Mixels, and all the other blind-bagged collectible figure series they are carrying.

I do like this series a lot more than Series 12. This might be one of the better ones they've released.

Swung by Wal-mart today on the way home on a whim. I was shocked to see a freshly-stocked display. Made sure to grab the Hot Dog guy and unicorns as well as a few others. I have a handful coming in a shop@home order and after that I'll get any remaining ones I need.

We've got loads of them here in the UK...our local tesco has several boxes out... We've got hot dog man, too!

We've got the snake charmer now.

Still some confusion whether we've picked the king, the goblin or the sword-fightress... but luckily I found a few kings. :sweet:

Went to Wal-Mart to look for the Swamp Police Starter Set. Not only they did they not have that, they barely had any of the 2015 new Lego. But, they did have series 13. I got one(One because I mainly came there for the Swamp Police Starter set and they didn't have it sooooo) and got the Galaxy Trooper.

Went to my local TRU today and I saw one box next to Series 12 on the left. I picked up 6 packs then I feel for the Disco Diva and it was a Snake Charmer. Too bad, I'll go check at Walgreens or Walmart.

Went to my local TRU today and I saw one box next to Series 12 on the left. I picked up 6 packs then I feel for the Disco Diva and it was a Snake Charmer. Too bad, I'll go check at Walgreens or Walmart.

Oh dear, you are looking for the Disco Diva?

I find her all the time (and having two by mistake is definitely ENOUGH!) :wink:

Oh boy, I predicted that the afro/turban would result in mistakes.

For the Snake Charmer: feel for the squishy rubber cobra or the 3L bar.

For the Diva: feel for smaller pieces (skates and microphone).

Unless you're really good at distinguishing the texture of their headgear, do not rely on it as an indicator of who you have. Confirm with the other parts. :classic:

I got a whole bunch of figs today, and I really like the Lady Cyclops. I love that her curves printing gives her a big belly, not a skinny waist!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Thanks for the info :classic: So I guess that means Series 13 won't be back in stock very soon. Well at least I'm quite sure there will be another production run :classic:

It can come back in tomorrow, they just don't have an official date.

It can come back in tomorrow, they just don't have an official date.

Now it's available again, at least on my country's section of Lego shop site.

So they cancelled it from my order, and few days later it went back. I should contact them and ask for a "free shipping" next time. I think it would be fair :classic:

My Series 13 came in the mail today (accidentally had them sent to my school address, but it's fine since I'm back at school now). I can't pick them up because the school's post office is closed on Sundays :/

Anyway, I found some at a Walmart near my school. Almost missed them since they were on a hanging display on an endcap. Once I pick up the ones I got in the mail, I'll go there to pick up extras if I find that I want some.

Now it's available again, at least on my country's section of Lego shop site.

So they cancelled it from my order, and few days later it went back. I should contact them and ask for a "free shipping" next time. I think it would be fair :classic:

They did that to me before. I think it was from some being found in a warehouse. I would call and ask, they probably would give you it.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but how are people planning to use the win codes? Just use them as you get them or save them for a specific prize week? Here are the first round for reference, then it more or less repeats:

31313 - LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 in week 2

10214 - LEGO® Creator Tower Bridge in week 3

10234 - LEGO® Creator Sydney Opera House™ in week 4

10243 - LEGO® Creator Parisian Restaurant in week 5

10232 - LEGO® Creator Palace Cinema in week 6

42009 - LEGO® Technic Mobile Crane MK II in week 7

60052 - LEGO® City Cargo Train in week 8

FYI week 2 ends today the 11th. Opera house is the most valuable but i'm planning to save some codes for the modulers and crane.

Edited by Vorkosigan

*oh2*

How do you know the prizes? I had no idea about that!

If this is true, I'm planning to use them on week 4, 5 and 6

Thanks for the info!

Edited by Robert8

Well I found the raffle to be strangely cryptic, but there is a link to the rules somewhere on the site which lists the prizes and that the week 2 referred to is the 5th to the 11th. There are 18 weeks total. I think its weird that when you submit a code it says you won the character right away and you have to click through a whole other screen to get to a point where it lets you enter the drawing instead of going to the game.

Here are the rules and full list: http://www.lego.com/en-us/minifigures/terms-conditions

Also note that you can get a free code by e-mailing customer support, probably only one time though. Probably a legal requirement.

Well I found the raffle to be strangely cryptic, but there is a link to the rules somewhere on the site which lists the prizes and that the week 2 referred to is the 5th to the 11th. There are 18 weeks total. I think its weird that when you submit a code it says you won the character right away and you have to click through a whole other screen to get to a point where it lets you enter the drawing instead of going to the game.

Here are the rules and full list: http://www.lego.com/en-us/minifigures/terms-conditions

Also note that you can get a free code by e-mailing customer support, probably only one time though. Probably a legal requirement.

Am I right in my interpretation of the terms and consitions that you can only enter 7 times a week, at least if you only use one address?

Did any of you see this? I was not expecting them to ever do commercials on minifigures, due to the time period they're on the market.

I've never seen a CMF commercial before

The MMO has to be doing worse than what I thought

If the MMO closes, what are the chances the prices will go back to 2.99?