just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

I thought the hot dog guy was supposed to be advertising hot dogs, not some fanatic lunatic who dresses up in his favorite food.

I thought the hot dog guy was supposed to be advertising hot dogs, not some fanatic lunatic who dresses up in his favorite food.

Restaurants sometimes hire people to stand outside their establishment wearing costumes of the kind of food for sale: hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken or whatever. It's supposed to attract customers, so HDG is advertising hotdogs.

I've only ever seen that kind of advertising first hand in the US, but I'm sure it's sometimes done in the UK too and perhaps other places.

The Hot Dog Guy loves hot dogs, so he dresses up as one? Weird, I thought he was selling them too. Odd.

But it says that he loves hot dogs so much and his dream is to find out how they are made? If he really loves hot dogs, I don't think he really wants to know..:

Well.... all costumed characters in the CMF theme are crazy.....

When the Sheriff attacks in the MMO, he literally shoots at the others minifigures. I think that's inappropriate :sceptic:

15776748289_e5c86636a9_b.jpg

I made a little album with all the S13 bios, except the Unicorn Girl because there is a glitch and she has Disco Diva's bio:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126353147@N02/

The LEGO videogames have featured guns before, like Joker and Two-Face in LEGO Batman 2. What is the Sheriff supposed to do? Throw his hat? I guess a gun can be objectionable, but it's a staple of Westerns.

When the Sheriff attacks in the MMO, he literally shoots at the others minifigures. I think that's inappropriate :sceptic:

Well what else did you except from a minifigure with a gun? Guns were used in Indiana Jones and Batman

About the Alien Trooper, we know that head mould will be reused somehow.

If they do reuse it, I hope it's in red to use for Zoidberg. :grin:

I love the end of the Goblin's bio. I feel like that's actually true sometimes. :tongue:

But it says that he loves hot dogs so much and his dream is to find out how they are made? If he really loves hot dogs, I don't think he really wants to know..:

That's the joke!

I've read that they have been sold in OREGON.

Ooh, where you read that? :sweet:

*takes a peek over on J2G's utube page*

Oops. Didn't notice that. I remember that J2G has a utube page im not subbed to him

Heh, I'll just leave it here: :grin:

Jang's is great as his is quick and easy. Mine has a comfy approach, but thus is much more long and laid back. :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Uh guys... i don't know where he got them from but jangbricks of youtube has a video for wave 13 figure opening!

Wow! Lucky guys!

Is it just me or the Goblin looks waaaay better in the "flesh" than in the CGI??

Heh, I'll just leave it here: :grin:

Jang's is great as his is quick and easy. Mine has a comfy approach, but thus is much more long and laid back. :laugh:

Would you say there was an improvement on the quality compared to Series 12?

Did you find printing/fitting issues in these minifigures?

Edited by Robert8

Nicely done review as usual, J2G. You even mentioned me, wow!

That Unicorn Girl and Paleontologist do look really nice. I've been told in the MMO that the Paleontologist is a worthless Defender, but I tell the kids that it's not for them...;)

I've read that they have been sold in OREGON.

Yes, it's true. In Fred Meyer, according to the guy who posted this picture:

10858597_10152580758568831_8284241698488487293_n.jpg?oh=eaaf531179a4ee606c2a88c94a04d1ec&oe=550F8B3C

Edited by Robert8