Carpenter

Hot dog guy

Sheriff

Samurai

Disco Diva

Unicorn girl

Fencer

Egyptian Warrior

Well, it matches the images, but, opposite to the last one, this one seems to be too exciting, with not enough mundane figures. And we've already gotten several of these. Though due to the translation, I will give this the benefit of the doubt, since it does partially match those images.

EDIT: Another list popped up while I was typing. That one is even more plausible. I don't know what to think anymore...

Edited by Borador

Wow, a series of rehashes! :hmpf: I'm sure they'll look amazing though.

Unicorn Girl and Snake Charmer look awesome.

-Sci

Wow, a series of rehashes! :hmpf: I'm sure they'll look amazing though.

Unicorn Girl and Snake Charmer look awesome.

-Sci

The fact that we're getting an evil wizard only 1 series later than the regular wizard is pretty lame...

bleeh! I liked the previous list much better. What does anyone need those gunned alien warrior -nuclear suit with antennas and lasers figures? that's for kids.

Only thing remotely interesting here is the hot dog guy and maybe the carpenter although i don't know how they'd make him very exciting.

Hmmm...intriguing! The pictures seem to lend validity to the list, but I am waiting to see a perfect translation still. There certainly so seem to be a lot of remade figures from past series on this list.

Well, it matches the images, but, opposite to the last one, this one seems to be too exciting, with not enough mundane figures. And we've already gotten several of these. Though due to the translation, I will give this the benefit of the doubt, since it does partially match those images.

EDIT: Another list popped up while I was typing. That one is even more plausible. I don't know what to think anymore...

Wait dont we already have a samurai "cough" Series 3

Wait dont we already have a samurai "cough" Series 3

Yes, we do. I said we've already gotten some of these figures.

Isn't there a set number of female figures per line? Which ones could be female? I don't know about you, but something tells me that "unicorn girl" might be female. I don't know why, just a hunch is all. Disco Diva, Lady Cyclops, maybe even Alien Trooper (as a lady friend for our Alien Avenger). Possibly Imp? Maybe Paleontologist, but since we just got a female paleontologist with the Research Lab, I doubt it. Maybe the Samurai is female, but I seriously doubt that (I know very little of Japanese culture, but I'm almost 100% that women weren't allowed to Samurai. Then again, women weren't allowed to be knights in Western Europe (or Eastern Europe for that matter, but LEGO hasn't made anything for that), and we still got female knights. Hard to say.

Any other ideas on that?

yKk9sJZ.jpg

Yes, we do. I said we've already gotten some of these figures.

Isn't there a set number of female figures per line? Which ones could be female? I don't know about you, but something tells me that "unicorn girl" might be female. I don't know why, just a hunch is all. Disco Diva, Lady Cyclops, maybe even Alien Trooper (as a lady friend for our Alien Avenger). Possibly Imp? Maybe Paleontologist, but since we just got a female paleontologist with the Research Lab, I doubt it. Maybe the Samurai is female, but I seriously doubt that (I know very little of Japanese culture, but I'm almost 100% that women weren't allowed to Samurai. Then again, women weren't allowed to be knights in Western Europe (or Eastern Europe for that matter, but LEGO hasn't made anything for that), and we still got female knights. Hard to say.

Any other ideas on that?

This image would seem to confirm that the unicorn is indeed female, as is the disco diva, and cyclops. How many females are in a series normally?

Edited by jluck

This image would seem to confirm that the unicorn is indeed female, as is the disco diva, and cyclops. How many females are in a series normally?

According to Ardelon on Page 5, there are usually 5 female figures. We've got 3/5. 2 more, but what could they be?

Assuming the fencer is a modern fencer (with the head covering and such), they could easily be female.

Paleontologist has a good chance of being female, but it could go either way.

Sheriff might be female, as we've already gotten a male one.

I doubt the Carpenter or the Hot Dog Vendor would be female, as they stereotypically are male jobs, but there's nothing that says they couldn't be.

Overall, this series looks very good. Very good. I'm scared about just how much money I'm gonna end up spending on them, because their seems to be very few duds and a lot of good stuff- Especially if you're going for a Fallout type of collection like I am.

Paleontologist could go with Researchers Institute.

I quite like the sound of this list, some of these minifigures I didn't get first time round.

I must say, I really like what I see so far, if any of it is true.

The unicorn girl has a great mask, and what looks like another set of medium blue hands! Always good to see rare and interesting colors. I also just noticed the purple tail! I wonder what her accessory could be, if she has any...

And that cobra with the snake charmer! Looks like a new mold and is leagues better than the typical snake as an accessory (looking at you, Egyptian Queen). I'm hoping you can fit it into the Leprachaun's pot, but it looks too big for it. The figure itself is rather basic; I expected a turban and flute, but the flute doesn't appear to have printing, so it's just a brown wand. I'm also not too keen on the lime green outfit, even with the cool torso printing. Still a nice figure overall.

The most recently revealed list looks like a bunch of repeats/rehashes with some nice surprises. However, I'm skeptical of its accuracy and the translations even if the list contains the two previously mentioned figures. I just hope the Fencer has a rapier that isn't silver or gold in color. Maybe white or light gray? Maybe the Goblin has short legs? Who knows!

Now THIS list is more like it! Its much more balanced and I daresay much more interesting for me. Hope its finaly the real deal.

Assuming the fencer is a modern fencer (with the head covering and such), they could easily be female.

Paleontologist has a good chance of being female, but it could go either way.

Sheriff might be female, as we've already gotten a male one.

I doubt the Carpenter or the Hot Dog Vendor would be female, as they stereotypically are male jobs, but there's nothing that says they couldn't be.

Im not aware of a CMF sheriff. Do you mean the S1 cowboy?

Apart from the obvious Unicorn girl, Lady Cyclops and Disco Diva, my personal predictions for female figs are the paleontologist (while its true we have a female paleontologist in the Ideas set, she is in plain clothes, while I expect this one to be in a safari-style outfit) and the fencer (yeah, I expect a modern fencer, with a fencing mask).

rdoyYz.jpg

Then this is the Evil Wizard in the new list.

I wondered about that as well. Thing is, his torso and legs are taken from the 2007 Fantasy era evbil wizard / Mallock the Malign, as he was known in some other medium. If we really get this guy, I would expect different leg printing, and probably different torso printing as well.

Opinions coming as soon as real life gets out of the way.

Assuming the list is true, the Fencer sounds good (especially if they do in fact come with the face mask etc).

Disco Diva might be interesting (the previous disco guy was cool)

Hot Dog Guy, that could be neat

But the most exciting one on the list is the Carpenter. Can't wait to find out what accessories he comes with (I am hoping for a handsaw or a new style of hammer as those are the 2 things most closely associated with carpenters)

My first thoughts about the list:

I see the route TLG is taking with this list: All the worlds from the MMO are represented again in the list. So, probably the worlds will be expanded with new storylines involving the S13 minifigures. But we are missing one world:

Medieval World - King

Space World - Alien Tropper / Galaxy Tropper

Mythology World - Lady Cyclops

Dino World - Paleontologist

Pirate World - ???

So, my bet is that the Evil Sorcerer/Wizard is actually a Witch Doctor. That would fit in the Pirate World

Edited by Robert8

I just noticed the Unicorn Girl has a purple tail piece!

1282786204310.jpg

It's the same list. Just different translation

IMO, the 5 females are: Lady Cyclops, Disco Diva, Paleontologist, Unicorn Girl and the Samurai

Edited by Robert8

Isn't there a set number of female figures per line? Which ones could be female? I don't know about you, but something tells me that "unicorn girl" might be female. I don't know why, just a hunch is all. Disco Diva, Lady Cyclops, maybe even Alien Trooper (as a lady friend for our Alien Avenger). Possibly Imp? Maybe Paleontologist, but since we just got a female paleontologist with the Research Lab, I doubt it. Maybe the Samurai is female, but I seriously doubt that (I know very little of Japanese culture, but I'm almost 100% that women weren't allowed to Samurai.

Samurai was the highest social stratum of pre-Meiji Restoration (1867-1868) Japan. While the stratum encompassed both sexes, normally only men were warriors. There were fighting samurai women but they were very rare and some were more legendary than historical: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha. I doubt the latest samurai CMF would be female but I wouldn't rule it out either. A female samurai warrior with a Japanese style bow or a naginata (a Japanese polearm) would be cool. This elven sword http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=11156 in a different colour would make a good naginata; I'm already using a golden one that way.

Dear LEGO,

You've given us costumes for bunnies, lizards, gorillas, chickens, pigs, pandas, and now even unicorns. But what about the most basic animals like... cats? Specifically, I'm asking for cat ears on girl hair. It could even be just an add-on for Lego Friend's hair. We already have the tail from The Simpsons. And the sailor uniform from series 4. I'll buy an army of those!

Thanks! xxxooo.

anime196.jpg

Samurai was the highest social stratum of pre-Meiji Restoration (1867-1868) Japan. While the stratum encompassed both sexes, normally only men were warriors. There were fighting samurai women but they were very rare and some were more legendary than historical: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna-bugeisha. I doubt the latest samurai CMF would be female but I wouldn't rule it out either. A female samurai warrior with a Japanese style bow or a naginata (a Japanese polearm) would be cool. This elven sword http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=11156 in a different colour would make a good naginata; I'm already using a golden one that way.

Then it's possible. In fact, I'd say it's likely. Also, one thing we didn't consider- what if it's an evil Samurai?

The Samurai in this series could be either Miyamoto Musashi or a regular Samurai without an armor and helmet.

The Sheriff will be another western minifigure. A Paleontologist will be male, but it could be resembles Dr. Alan Grant from Jurassic Park since we had a female Dino Hunter in S12.

Another Galaxy Trooper and Alien Trooper? Maybe they would be a female counterpart of a S7 Galaxy Patrol and S9 Alien Avenger since the S6 Intergalactic Girl is a female counterpart of S1 Spaceman while the S6 Alien is a heroic alien minifig.

And the Unicorn girl is really cute. I really want her.