WhiteFang

LEGO Shell Promotional launch of exclusive polybags in Singapore

Aw lordy, those wheel hubs with the yellow details. That fuel truck. The overall quality of the vehicles seems much better than the last run of promos, too. Who do I throw money at to get these?

I'm gonna wait until this hits the Philippines (from past Shell-Ferrari promos, they start in ASEAN and move north-west from there) somewhere in October-December, but I WANT THAT F138 AND THE 512!!!

Also, I'm thinking that the 250 GTO's front is a new mold (oohh.)

The F12, though, too studded.

My father (rides 135cc motorcycle) is gonna get a pain in the butt for this.

I wonder when these will be hitting Germany. :classic:

You'd get it summer next year, I assume. Shell starts putting these up in ASEAN during the holidays and move west.

I also hope they use the same nifty pullback motor piece again (I was somewhat stupid and accidentally destroyed the internals of the one from my Ferrari FXX polybag by taking it to bits to see what was inside and would like to get another one that actually works)

Ouch. I did this myself, but eventually managed to put it back together in working order. I initially got the spring the wrong way around, though. A whole hour of fun and frustration! I ended up buying a replacement anyway, because I'd basically "soiled" that one.

I dont see any parts in these Shell sets that are new or never seen before, all the parts have appeared before (a couple ARE new-for-2014 though)

Even the nose of the cars is not new, its the same nose as on some of the previous cars.

I dont see any parts in these Shell sets that are new or never seen before, all the parts have appeared before (a couple ARE new-for-2014 though)

Even the nose of the cars is not new, its the same nose as on some of the previous cars.

If you look closely at the 250 GTO set, you can see that the hood (bonnet) piece is unlike anything LEGO has built before, from Cars Movie to this promo's series 1--its an all-new part.

Here's the link for the promo. It's got a 360 view of the 4 cars: http://www.shell.com...collection.html

Edited by XAxles

If you look closely at the 250 GTO set, you can see that the hood (bonnet) piece is unlike anything LEGO has built before, from Cars Movie to this promo's series 1--its an all-new part.

Here's the link for the promo. It's got a 360 view of the 4 cars: http://www.shell.com...collection.html

Ok, I see now. I thought it was the same piece as the nose of the F12 but its not, its similar but different.

If anything, its more like the rear end piece of last years 250GT but with some extra plastic added to it.

Edited by jonwil

And it's not only the hood, the roof/windshield part of the 250 GTO is also a new part.

And it's not only the hood, the roof/windshield part of the 250 GTO is also a new part.

It's got a shorter roofline than the original roof piece.

Covet. Covet. Covet. I wish Shell would do this in the States!

You betcha. Or you could go to southeast asia and rent a car, empty the tank, and then buy one or more if you badly want it.

If these come to the US, then I will buy gas at Shell for a little bit. It is not worth a trip to Asia or even to eBay to me otherwise.

Herehttp://www.shell.com...collection.html are 3d models on the shell HK website. Looks like that is a new part on the 250 gto front

Edit anyone worked out how to cut and paste properly on android on chrome? Nightmare!

Edited by robuko