during converting the D11 in standard ldd i had some colour problems so there was a colourchange neccessary. Some details are added too

15027675138_ab8063ef27_c.jpg

White dozer by efferman, on Flickr

15191227666_80d3056075_c.jpg

white ripper by efferman, on Flickr

hope you like it in white

edit: arranged in groups for transport

15214028491_3b6ba296d4_c.jpg

groups by efferman, on Flickr

Edited by efferman

Effe, do you have the lxf file of the white D11 with the added details? The last one I could find in this topic is the yellow one, but doesn't have the new details.

Thank you.

efferman,

Thanks for your hard work and sharing your lxf files on this creation. :thumbup:

What were the parts not available in ( yellow ), if that was your original color?

I'm hunting for these parts in my inventory now, hope I can find good White pieces. :blush:

I redrew the D11 with yellow parts, and tried to eliminate as many of the rare parts as I could. The colors you see are based on using more common parts. For example, the yellow grills on the side of the hood are not available in the US, so I changed them to black. There are other minor changes, and they are noted on the Excel file. There is a LDD file, and also the Excel BOM file. There are also prices that I got from Brinklink yesterday, but they are US prices, and from quite a few different stores.

http://bricksafe.com...ow city D11.lxf

http://bricksafe.com...w city D11.xlsx

Edited by JDC

You're welcome. Easy conversion, efferman. You did all the work. Just noticed how nicely done the tracks are with the slight sag. Very nice. I'd like to build this one, but being a beginner, I don't have a library of parts to choose from. Just have to try to reduce the number of stores to order from. The shipping will add up!

Thank you very much.

It is complete now. Only the transport has to be arranged

Good News, there will be a free instruction for the D11 at Rebrickable. I let you know when it is done.

It works, but the trailer needs some tuning. It bends to much and the rear axles are to wobbly

Edited by efferman

What a terrific build. George has seen this and really wants to build it and he can due to your kindness in making free instructions available soon. Thank you.

Fabulous re-creation. I always love your work in progress pictures - makes me feel like i'm not alone in trying lots of different designs before coming to the final one.