I bought brand new Volvo Front Loader for 189€...

And I bought it for even less than you paid, while official price in Lithuania being 259.99 EUR... so it doesn't say anything.

Sets could be discounted differently, so official market prices should be used to compare.

WOW Crawler Crane 42042 is badass! But how am I going to explain to my girlfriend that I need ANOTHER lego crane? xD

WOW Crawler Crane 42042 is badass! But how am I going to explain to my girlfriend that I need ANOTHER lego crane? xD

The trick is to never let her see the box. Just blend the pieces into your collection and pretend you only have downloaded the instructions:

"Look darling, I know we can't afford more Lego, so instead I'm building this crane from my leftover pieces!"

You could also pretend you're building a moc...

THE FORMULA FOR SUCCESS IF YOU'RE MARRIED:

My wife: "Is that a new set?"

Me: "Wich one, this one?" pointing to a brand new 2015 release that came out in stores just a week ago.

My wife: "Yeah, I don't recall seeing that before...?"

Me; "Nah, this came out last year. And come on, I even showed it to you when it arrived, but you don't remember? And then you complain about me not showing you new stuff... Why should I, you don't pay attention." sounding hurt.

Works like a charm, but you necessarily have to have a lot of sets.

Ha ha ha... Werlu I do it the same way... The secret is also not to store Lego boxes on one place, because it is very easy to notice growing number of boxes... :D

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Maybe i could fool my wife somhow, but my son will blow out load, that i have new set. Especially, if it has color, which i didn't had before.

I've got an understanding with my girlfriend. She's got hobbies she spends her money on, and I've got mine. We share all the expenses like rent, food and so on, and as long as those get paid, everybody's happy.

Hmm, lying to your wife/girlfriend because she doesn't understand/like your hobby.

I must be doing something wrong becasue I don't have to do this with my girlfriend but seems natural for others to do.

Hmm, lying to your wife/girlfriend because she doesn't understand/like your hobby.

I must be doing something wrong becasue I don't have to do this with my girlfriend but seems natural for others to do.

I'm glad I made the same arrangement as Mahjqa and you :thumbup:

But let's stick to the 2015 sets, before this turns into an entirely different topic :wink::laugh:

Okay.

As for 2015, I'll probably get the crawler craned too. Looks badass and it's blue.

Some girls are also OK... ;)

Max...

Which part of "let's stick to the 2015 sets", didn't you understand?

Take it to the Technic Pub if you will.

Actually, just a couple of hours :wink:

Any of the Euro-Eurobrickers staying up until midnight, hoping for reviews to pop up?!

Sariel is uploading midnight american time, so that means it'll only be online 8 AM tomorrow for us europeans. I have the day off, so I'll see then.

Edited by mahjqa

One of the nice things about review videos on Youtube is that they don't tend to degrade in a matter of days. So they will still be fine, and of the same quality, whenever I decide to watch them.

But I've never understood the fuss about wanting to see or have something on the same minute it is published. I can wait.

I do look forward to the reviews of course. But we've waited for months. A few additional days won't really make a difference.

I agree, i am very exited also, but will check them in a few days, when few reviews are done, and all the info is known.

First reviews are appearing on Techlug. Apparently French is in a different time zone :tongue:

http://www.techlug.f...l-jeppesen-2015

I have created a collection topic for the (video) reviews:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=111476

The plane is available too.

I for one am pumped. I'm particularly looking forward to the 42042 review. :sweet:

There's one on Techlug already, with a short Video.