Even a bit more expensive in Switzerland, with 15% off: CHF 229 == EUR 216. Anyway prices in Toys'R'us in Switzerland seem a bit random, a few weeks ago 42009 was a good deal more expensive than 42030.

Other shops have slightly better prices: hawk.ch and galaxus.ch are generally good.

I don't know if anyone is aware of this, but if you use your Toys R Us Card on Thursdays you get 10% off of your entire purchase... My wife grabbed these sets yesterday(Along with a Big Bang Theory set and a new motorcycle set).. She saved about $100 on everything..

So far none of the Technic sets have been marked up in price and are what they are supposed to be.. They also didn't have the 42043 and 42042 on the shelves becasue they didn't have room.. I advise anyone looking for the new sets to either call their local store or do a search on Toys R Us's webstire for stores near them as they may in the inventory even if they are not on the shelves..

11817221_420112164780175_8394196968287843729_n.jpg?oh=5527e2668c55fd592aee7321741763c8&oe=563CA5EB

They also had two 42039 Race Car sets, but they were on the floor because of no space available..

Edited by Paul Boratko

Ah well, I picked up the package in the morning, but left home to do some work and won't be home until Friday, so I won't get to build it yet :blush:

i **finally** bought 42028, it will be 2 years in January since release and the model is no longer listed on the lego shop i was worried that the set would be discontinued.

i have focused most of my time/money on older Technic sets, but i really loved both the A and B of 42028....so i bought 2 sets :-)

it was also reduced to 32 Euro and i got free shipping on buying 2 sets :-)

i am saving these babies for Christmas day as it looks like there is not much on the telly.

Edited by Richard Dower