US Region isn't getting them until some time in the Summer apparently.

If anyone from the United States is looking to get a 42039 set now, just get one off of Bricklink.. You can get a set with shipping much cheaper than they will cost when they are released here... I bought a several of them for just over $100 each including shipping...

If anyone from the United States is looking to get a 42039 set now, just get one off of Bricklink.. You can get a set with shipping much cheaper than they will cost when they are released here... I bought a several of them for just over $100 each including shipping...

Several? Might this mean a bright green supercar sometime in the future?

It's similarly cheap off of amazon.de, a bit more expensive on amazon.co.uk

Guys, what did you say? Are we get 2 new motors and a new controller? Where can I find this statement? Could you give me a link? Thanks.

Guys, what did you say? Are we get 2 new motors and a new controller? Where can I find this statement? Could you give me a link? Thanks.

No I don't think so. it was a rumor a while back I think

No I don't think so. it was a rumor a while back I think

Yeah, I think it was 9V System who had some info he was not aloud to share :wink:

because it was not true..... :hmpf_bad:

Maybe, maybe not. It's not entirely unprecedented that we could get new parts in a train set. Though, if that were true, and it were only stuff that applied to trains, that would be lame. :hmpf_bad: Although, it could be that the source of this information either does not exist, or is full of it. :angry:

I sure hope the 42039 set comes out soon. But I could get it for my birthday somehow next Monday. I want it badly.. Come on, Lego!

Hi all,

What is with the Lego on-line shop?

Almost half the Technic Power Functions items have been "Temporarily out of stock", many since the beginning of the year. I have emailed Lego Europe several times, asking when the missing items would be back in stock. So far, I haven't received a reply other than an automated acknowledgement.

I am waiting for one or more of the following:

8881. Battery box

8882. XL motor

8883. M motor

8884. IR receiver

8885. IR remote

8886. Extension wire

My current project (Han's MOC dump truck) is now totally on hold.

Has anyone any news or information?

John

Hi all,

Almost half the Technic Power Functions items have been "Temporarily out of stock", many since the beginning of the year. I have emailed Lego Europe several times, asking when the missing items would be back in stock. So far, I haven't received a reply other than an automated acknowledgement.

8881. Battery box

8882. XL motor

8883. M motor

8884. IR receiver

8885. IR remote

8886. Extension wire

John

You could use Bricklink.com, some prices wil be higher, others lower, shouldnt be that much difference in total.

Hi all,

8881. Battery box

8882. XL motor

8883. M motor

8884. IR receiver

8885. IR remote

8886. Extension wire

John

You could use Bricklink.com, some prices wil be higher, others lower, shouldnt be that much difference in total.

Bricktrain,

I can't find any of these items on Bricklink, either under the above references or under the 58119 sequence. What am I doing wrong?

John

I'm not Bricktrain but IIRC the individual parts aren't stored on Bricklink with the 4-digit numbers that the Lego shop gives them, so you have to do a little bit of digging.

Having said that, all of those parts can be found in the various "Electric" categories as so:

8881 Battery Box

8882 XL Motor

8883 M Motor

8884 IR Receiver

8885 IR Remote

8886 Extension Wire

Edit - I have been corrected (see above and below!). Well the links are there if you need them.

Edited by Jay Psi

I'm not Bricktrain but IIRC the individual parts aren't stored on Bricklink with the 4-digit numbers that the Lego shop gives them, so you have to do a little bit of digging.

When I search for 8881, Bricklink does show me the battery box.

So, well, this is it? No other sets to be released this year? Or maybe there's still one in the works?

So, well, this is it? No other sets to be released this year? Or maybe there's still one in the works?

I guess this is it! For me, this year's line-up has been a bit hit-and-miss; we've had some really good smaller sets but the bigger ones have been a little disappointing. Here's hoping the crawler crane turns things around; motorized tracks? - Wow! :sweet:

HI guys, technic newbie here.... I was wanting to obtain a decent selection of technic parts like different sized gears/axles/liftarms/ technic bricks and was wondering if there was a particular set to buy that would help with this? Or even some kind of accessory/add-on pack. Thanks!

HI guys, technic newbie here.... I was wanting to obtain a decent selection of technic parts like different sized gears/axles/liftarms/ technic bricks and was wondering if there was a particular set to buy that would help with this? Or even some kind of accessory/add-on pack. Thanks!

I can suggest 45560 - extra parts for EV3...

Edited by darsedz

The cabin on the crawler crane looks out of proportion to the rest of it, especially the tracks

definitely the cab should be made a bit bigger, also the arrangement of the luffing wire should be moved more to the back

It is hard to see, but it looks like crane won't have any Technic connectors in blue (except 44)? That's a pity.

I was hoping they'd make the final product RC, like 8043. Oh well. Still looks pretty great. :sweet:

Hmm. I'm wondering if the strings need to be cut to length, like in 8288. That looked pretty near impossible from where I was sitting. :look:

Edited by Maaboo35