And do you know some info about arocs? Does design of cabin change or not?

I didn't saw Toy Fair pictures but I think that few weeks before fairs no one would change the whole appearance. Maybe only some details.

Edited by Waler

I like it!

Judging from this sole picture I will definitely buy it!

But.. the last few years my mood changed from 'instant buy!' to 'hmmm.. maybe not?' with each revealed picture :cry_sad:

Edited by bord4kop

What kind of motor, it think it will be L if there will be motorized tracks.

And do you know some info about arocs?Does design of cabin change or not?

Hope not they got the cab spot on :)

I like the crnae, but not because it's a crane, but the parts... Hey a lot of blue parts... curved panels etc... And I think it's the "normal" clear blue not the ugly dark blue of 41999...

When this crane comes out I would be happy to swap your dark blue parts from 41999 (if you have any) with blue ones. :wink:

Edited by zux

Hi zux,

thanks... But my 41999 is still sealed and it will stay this way for some time...;)

Pat

I didn't saw Toy Fair pictures but I think that few weeks before fairs no one would change the whole appearance. Maybe only some details.

Thanks for info, I only see preliminary images.

Also, I'm wondering why sets have so many pins nowadays. Is it maybe so that they can inflate the part count, and jack up the price accordingly? :sceptic:

I think it's because studless parts have less points of attachment than conventional bricks, which aren't used that much in contemporary Technic models. As studless models have become more intricate, the more parts need connecting, and so that may explain the pin count. :grin:

OMG thank you so much!!!!! It looks pretty nice.

BTW.. I dont think someone is going to be able to make a true ultimate model. How in the world would you power the grapple?!?!

OMG thank you so much!!!!! It looks pretty nice.

BTW.. I dont think someone is going to be able to make a true ultimate model. How in the world would you power the grapple?!?!

Using another line, or maybe pneumatics/PF?

I like pneumatics would be the only way to go, with a lot of tubing reeled up like the string. you cant use PF, unless you put a battery box there(which NO) and another string might work, but it would need to have a lot of tension and think it would put the grapple up instead of opening it.

Im sure someone will figure it out, someone much better than myself

That crane looks quite ugly....must of been the same designer who designed the motorization of the 9396 tow-truck. :cry_sad:

But that will not stop me from buying it. :tongue:

The crane looks far more impressive than I was expecting. Any other year and it'd probably be a full RC flagship. Took me a moment to realize the cab was on the other side of the boom, I hope we see some more photos in the next few days :classic:

Also love the colour scheme, really sets it apart.