I would like to see the pics as well. :sweet: I think somebody will leak these in days, as usual. It will be long before we see good quality pics from Nuremberg toy fair (Jan 28 - Feb 2, 2015). If all the romours true - especially about longer pneumatic cylinders :thumbup: and suspension - Mercedes will be an epic set.

I would like to see the pics as well. :sweet: I think somebody will leak these in days, as usual. It will be long before we see good quality pics from Nuremberg toy fair (Jan 28 - Feb 2, 2015). If all the romours true - especially about longer pneumatic cylinders :thumbup: and suspension - Mercedes will be an epic set.

But 28th of Jan it's not too far! I mean I'm so excited as everybody...but the wait will be worth at the end!

Bytheway whatever it will be I think the most important thing are the longer pneumatic cylinder! We've been waiting too long for the,....

Bytheway whatever it will be I think the most important thing are the longer pneumatic cylinder! We've been waiting too long for the,....

I agree, but if it is true that they are now 9L instead of 7L that is not good. This was a chance to make them at least 11L.

After I read all rumours about Arocs I made some conclusions.This probably will be first set with 62.4X20 tyres that has fully suspension.Im fan of suspension in sets so this is great news!

Also pneumatic is great fun rather than LA.I understand advantages and disadvantages of both system, but sound of working compressor and pneumatic is likeable for me.

Combination of tipper and clamshell is very innovative and great for merchandise.Owners of volvo loader are must be now checking this set.Others that arent interested in loader will have bucket claw for same fun.Win-Win on both sides!

What say at least?Mercedes models looks like sets that are bringing something new and innovative to technic world.

This set is the most complete we will have had it last time.

I just hope he will be martyred as # 42039.

I do not think we have the pneumatic to lift the bucket.

We have always had the sets with the tire and mechanical (# 8110, # 42008), except that # 8455 is the exception.

TLC does not incorporate a motor to a single function.

So I think that the dump will probably be lifted by one or two mechanical jacks.

Edited by Mickael

The flagship is king of this tread! Can't wait for pics I'm very impatient this time every year :)

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Hey leave it out I'm excited ok :)

Put it on signature not after every post in this topic :wink: .

And the language in this thread has officially graduated from "family-friendly" to "mildly spicy". :laugh:

We're all adults here, aren't we? Or at least we're supposed to be :laugh:

So maybe the 42043 will be with:

- 4 motorized functions

- rotating crane

- outriggers (like 8258)

- LA for dumper

- compressor pump

- 2 pneumatic

- crane section =>raise and extension?

- suspension on all axle (yeeeah! :laugh: )

- 2 manual functions (outriggers with worm gear as said Anio and "double bucket claw" opening)

- HOG

Possible features:

- fake engine

- double wheels on the 3 axle (it's a dream, i know)

- opening doors

- opening tailgate of the dumper with block

- 4th steerable axle

Edited by MrTekneex

So maybe the 42043 will be with:

- 4 motorized functions

- rotating crane

- outriggers (like 8258)

- LA for dumper

- compressor pump

Perfect, maybe the LEGO designers plan to enter it into the TC6 contest :laugh:

Perfect, maybe the LEGO designers plan to enter it into the TC6 contest :laugh:

Okay you've figured it out. TLG designers like to win SBricks :laugh:

The 42043, sans picture, is still looking like a keeper to me, especially if the pneumatics thing is a good as what has been reported! (I sold all three of my 8110's).

Anyone try throwing a couple XL motors under their Arctic Truck yet?

I'm kind of doubtful the servo motor is powerful enough to be used for the steering.

Edited by rollermonkey

Anyone try throwing a couple XL motors under ther Arctic Truck yet?

I'm kind of doubtful the servo motor is powerful enough to be used for the steering.

I was thinking of having wheels in the front, and tracks in the rear! Of course RC. Or even better.....two axles in the rear...of course tracked....like if it's a 6X6 vehicle.....hope this makes sense!