Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

The 2,179-brick edifice will set you back $199.99 — that's less than two boxes of Kwik-E-Mart Valentine's chocolates. The Lego set is part of a year-long 25th anniversary celebration of the Kwik-E-Mart's first appearance on 'The Simpsons.'

Aha! I knew it'd be over 2,000 pieces!

Thanks for the pictures!

It looks heavily detailed and it opens like The Simpsons House

Love the frozen Jasper! And the Angry Dad comic! It even has the camera that filmed Sideshow Bob disguised Krusty back in Season 1

So there are 2 new moulds in this set, right?

I didn't much care for the Simpson's House, but this is a whole different matter. Very nice.

Now let's wait for the Piece of Resistance - Moe's.

Let them do Moe's, let them do Moe's, let them do Moe's... PLEASE! ;)

LEGO did so much against their non-alcohol thing already, and that would sell like hot buns.

I hoped we would get some different color that standard yellow for the walls, but this looks good anyway. For the price they will ask for it in Poland - a pass, but I'll try to find it elsewhere.

02f6547f614f7d6288d6a07ca8b1dc37b8ef0c24.jpg

So it looks like wiggum's got a new torso? Donut stains? The Simpsons themselves seem unchanged though?

2179 pieces vs 2523 pieces of the Simpsons House for the same price. I wish they'd knock like $20 off but I'm still getting this day one. Exciting!!! When's the VIP release April 15?

Am I the only one sort of underwhelmed? The details are amazing yes, but it seems that those details are what solely drove the price up. Brick count is inflated too with all the 2x2s and 1x1s.

Even frozen Jasper :)

I'll keep it short and sweet. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in Lego business. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church. Or synagogue.

I'll keep it short and sweet - this is sweet.

that looks like alot of stickers... but cool nonetheless

Also, very intrigued to see more of that squishie cup snake is holding

Edited by lowbike1

*Kaboom*

sorry chaps but that was the sound of my head exploding in excitement! Now having sacrificed my kidney to attain the Simpsons house....I'm quickly running out of organs to fund this next venture....wonder how much I could get for my Grandmother :devil:

I love the Kwik E Mart :classic:

The interior is just amazing, I didn't expect that they will include so many details like the frozen Jasper in the fridge. Snake, Chief Wiggum with a donat and Apu look great, too.

So much for the embargo LEGO had on these images until 2:00pm GMT...

EUR 200,- for what? For Snake? Every Simpson Fan already got all of the CMF figures.....

Very poor Set :(

EUR 200,- for what? For Snake? Every Simpson Fan already got all of the CMF figures.....

Very poor Set :(

I don't know if you noticed, but if you look really closely you'll see that behind the minifigures there is a 2000+ piece set, so if I had to venture a guess I'd say that's what much of the €200 pays for. :wink:

I don't know if you noticed, but if you look really closely you'll see that behind the minifigures there is a 2000+ piece set, so if I had to venture a guess I'd say that's what much of the €200 pays for. :wink:

And the argument continues.

Personally, I just wanted this set because DAMN LOOK AT THAT SQUISHEE DISPENSER!!! AND CASES OF BEER!!! It's got everything my local 24-hour convenience store has, and MOAR!!! Seriously, who in their right minds would not want to see the whole set and just look at the figs? Or do some think that MOC's are better than what TLG has dropped just now and find this extra underwhelming?

Only change in the simpsons is their eyes - they've lost the "stoner" eyes which they have in the house set

I guess LEGO listened to the complaints. I was honestly hoping for more eye variation, but it's a smart move to do this. The first series is discontinued, and they've put the most recognizable versions of Marge, Bart, and Homer in this set for those who missed the first series. I bet this set will be on the market for many years. I'd also imagine that the next D2C set, if there is one, would have the regular versions of Lisa. Maggie's normal version comes in the House set.

Edited by just2good