Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Hans Moleman is an odd choice with so many characters still missing, but I'll just be pleased to get my hands on a second series! Bartman is a must for me, as well as Comic Book Guy. I hope Lisa and Maggie have something special about them and not just different eye printing or something.

That leaves the kwik e mart left.....

My gut says Snake should be in it.....robbing the place I guess or buying a squishie ? :wink:

Can Snake be in the Kwik E Mart though? Or does he have to be a CMF first so that they're not using a new piece in a D2C set?

Edited by Almaras22

I'm actually surprised to see this series will have the same colors of Series 1 box

lego-minifigures-spielwarenmesse_s.jpg

Can Snake be in the Kwik E Mart though? Or does he have to be a CMF first so that they're not using a new piece in a D2C set?

Keep in mind TLG used new pieces for D2C sets before. Ex. Red five starfighter

I am still slightly disappointed that were not getting Lenny, Carl or even Moe though. :sceptic:

This theme might stick around longer than anticipated. So with that in mind we would most likely see out beloved characters

This theme might stick around longer than anticipated. So with that in mind we would most likely see out beloved characters

I hope your right. I wouldn't want another CMF line though, I would much prefer five or six sets for a winter/summer 2016 wave.

Moe, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Skinner, Dr Nick, Kent Brockman, Duffman, Sideshow Bob, Rev Lovejoy, Troy McClure, Cletus, College Homer and Marge

If they didn't want to do certain themes, then they shouldn't have started a Simpsons theme. Now that they have, they should do it properly and give us the main/most popular characters.

There are more than enough characters to get another CMF series. I'm with you though, would rather see more sets. Moe's, Springfield Elementary, maybe a Krusty TV show based set.

I hope your right. I wouldn't want another CMF line though, I would much prefer five or six sets for a winter/summer 2016 wave.

I'm fine with one big set per year and a CMF series every ear. Would you really prefer five to six sets (presumably small ones) over one big and great set? Just have a look at the Minecraft sets, they get worse and smaller every wave it seems.

Also The Simpsons theme is a UCS handled theme by TLG. Just as the Modular Series, there'll be a single new set every year. In ten years time we'll have a great Simpsons LEGO town with lots of cool stuff, pretty sure about that.

By all means, let the Simpsons theme continue, as a UCS theme or a regular theme, or a constraction theme or Technic or Duplo for all I care, just so long as it stops taking up a slot in the CMF series. Otherwise, my best wishes to the theme.

By all means, let the Simpsons theme continue, as a UCS theme or a regular theme, or a constraction theme or Technic or Duplo for all I care, just so long as it stops taking up a slot in the CMF series. Otherwise, my best wishes to the theme.

Agree. No more invasions to the CMF theme, please :cry_sad:

I am happy about the fact that those figures are part of the minifigures series, cause I am mostly here for the characters. Sets would be too expensive for me, so this is a perfect way to get all those characters :)

I am happy about the fact that those figures are part of the minifigures series, cause I am mostly here for the characters. Sets would be too expensive for me, so this is a perfect way to get all those characters :)

I try to get both, the minifigures and the big sets :)

Same here, happy with the way the line is going. Nice to have a line go in a different direction.

The Simpsons series offers me a bit of a respite from the frantic scrambling I usually undergo in trying to get all the figures I want. I do like the show (at least from an older era), and do get the minifigures, but unlike with the "regular CMFs" I don't feel compelled to get multiples, which makes things much easier. The regular series can be a trial for me, trying to find time and money to cherry-pick not just one of each, but multiples of specific ones I want multiples of.

I'm also perfectly happy with The Simpsons as CMF. I don't mind exclusive prints for characters if they are in a large, expensive set, so long as an alternate print is in the CMF.

Three months left to May. Isn't it time to see Simpsons 2 review?

The review comes out 1 month before the release date.That would be around April 1st

Is it time for some pictures?

Yes, actually. I guess we might see something at NY Toy Fair next week

The review comes out 1 month before the release date.That would be around April 1st

Funny thing is, WhiteFang probably has all the figures by now. His review for the last series started being written at the end of January... :grin:

Funny thing is, WhiteFang probably has all the figures by now. His review for the last series started being written at the end of January... :grin:

I noticed he started writing S13 review on SEPTEMBER..... even before we got the S13 list....... even before S12 release date :oh:

Just look at the date:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99986

Edited by Robert8