Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Hey all New here love the Simpson's house, was thinking of buying a second set to add the the rooms etc missed. Have any one seen someone do this online yet? Thanks

Someone has done it, but I've yet to see instructions or how he managed to put that extra room there. It was pretty sweet. I think it was someone who went to one of the lego conventions in Chicago.

Well I guess that means its going to be detailed then. :grin: Lets just hope Lego keep on rolling the Simpsons sets out. :wub:

August 2015??

I thought it would be released earlier.

So, we knew about the set almost a year before the release date..... :look:

Did any one else notice the joke on tonight's Simpsons episode?

The joke was about: The LEGO Simpsons set being 90% off.

Edited by samuraiturtle

August 2015??

I thought it would be released earlier.

So, we knew about the set almost a year before the release date..... :look:

That's the release date for that particular website to have it in stock, it also says August for the TIE fighter and we all know that May for Star Wars is more plausible. Regardless, we don't know the true drop date for the kwik-e-mart till Lego announces

Wasn't there a recent episode where in the beginning there was different versions of Simpsons, and you could see the Lego version?

No that was at the ending of Treehouse of Horror XXV

Did any one else notice the joke on tonight's Simpsons episode?

The joke was about: The LEGO Simpsons set being 90% off.

How did the joke fit in the universe? :look:

How did the joke fit in the universe? :look:

It didn't, and it wasn't a very good joke...

had the lego not been popular it would have made sense, but the products has done really well... :sceptic:

Edited by deskp

man i just can't see how they could make a $200 set out of the kwik-e-mart. the $200 simpsons house is a pretty huge set ! maybe it'll be a $200 set with several buildings in a row? kwik-e-mart + androids dungeon?

if we can get a criminal (lego loves criminals!) if we get willie, we gotta have skinner right?

The Kwik-E-Mart should be a great set however I'm surprised at the high cost (ima it would look out of place considered to the detailed simpsons house if the price would have been cheaper). For this price point I expect to see a car park with at least one car aswell as a detailed store with a few aisles of shelves. Figures that may be included in this set could be Apu, Apu's wife, Homer, Snake, that pensioner who gets frozen in the freezer (forgot the name) and perhaps a Squishee employee (there could be a delivery can included). Can't wait to hear more on this set and the next series of minifigures. :classic:

Hans Moleman?

Sadly not although I would like to see him in minifigure form. Also after doing some research, the pensioner that I was referring to is called Jasper Beardly; if we are expecting to see him appear in the Kwik-E-Mart set, then it wouldn't surprise me to see him in a sticker form instead of a figure. http://www.tederick.com/jasper/images2/09_frozen.jpg

^ Sadly a sticker would work well and mean that you would not have to make every freezer deep and no new Jasper mold needed.

I believe Hans has gotten trapped too. But I'd rather have Jasper as a fig than Hans. Either one in the set would be welcome, sticker form or not.

Agreed, I could see Lego either making an accessible freezer, or the latter option would be to just use a few window pieces and apply a few detailed stickers of a few freezers onto the window pieces (with one sticker including the frozen jasper). :classic:

Maybe they'll include a red Duff-truck or Snake's Little Bandit car.

I think it'll be Little Bandit and Chief Wiggum's cop car.

Maybe they'll include a red Duff-truck or Snake's Little Bandit car.

I see buzz cola more possible due to duff being a beer brand