Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Didn't Homer interrupt/stop a robbery at the Kwik-e-Mart?

I wonder if we'll be getting Apu's wife (her name escapes me now).

Actually that seems More disco stu than MS.bouvier to me

It's Patty.

The headpiece has the earrings attached to the hair

So let's say they do Patty AND Selma...I really hope they have different accessories. Getting duplicates will be all too easy with them..

I think the shape of their hair is different enough. But I agree that it will be harder than usual

Selma-a-Patty-Bouvierovy-original.png

Edited by Robert8

Professor Frink! Huzzah! The theme can end after this, now that the greatest character ever from the show is being done. :D And yes, I certainly have to assume Patty and Selma would be done together in the same series.

That squishee cup could be also in the Friend's range next year ? :look:

Or in a City set - oh, wait, silly me, what was I thinking? There aren't that many civilian businesses in LEGO City! :tongue: Well, maybe there'll be a Slurpee machine in the next police station, as sort of a kid-friendly analogue to a

Didn't the new UCS X-wing have a brand new windscreen with hasn't been used elsewhere? I was under the impression that it was the first D2C to include a new mold purposely for that model.

That X-Wing - and indeed, the one before it, from a decade earlier - did indeed feature new cockpit canopy elements designed specifically for them (though the newer set's one is essentially a revised version of the one from the older set). The first one has indeed never been used again, but the new one was reused in trans-yellow in Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! from The LEGO Movie.

Moe's occupation is the only thing that is keeping LEGO from producing him (in my opinion). If they would look past that, we would have definitely got him in Series 1. But, I'm hoping they put him in his casual jacket and just release him like that.

I don't believe it is.

Look at it this way... We will be getting Snake. What does he do?

He's a career criminal. Held up the kwiki mart with a gun, robs things, threatens people, has been in jail etc... how on earth can a bar keeper be worse than that?

I don't believe it is.

Look at it this way... We will be getting Snake. What does he do?

He's a career criminal. Held up the kwiki mart with a gun, robs things, threatens people, has been in jail etc... how on earth can a bar keeper be worse than that?

And yet we have Lego City?

With robbers, burglars, thieves, ect. Snake is just the simpsons version. And he's never killed anyone... except treehouse of horror.

My wish list now only consists of Kang, Kodos and Devil Flanders.

Devil Flanders.

That's something TLG would never produce. It'd be way too controversial.

About Moe, while I understand why they are avoiding him, we have got bartenders before (there is one in The LEGO Movie theme ). And even Moe's outfit is somewhat similar to the Barista's.

Good point. That explains there never having been a devil Minifigure. :classic:

To your other point, it was a barista. Coffee, not beer.

Edit: Oh, I see your point. Ignore my second comment, and put me back in the "Hopeful for Moe" category.

Edited by The Chosen Minifigure

Regarding Moe, prior to the Simpsons Lego I wouldnt have thought it would ever have actually happened, I was very surprised when we got official confirmation. Therefore I'm pretty much nit surprised by anything TLG choose to use from the series. Add to that the recent Ideas/cuusoo stuff, it seems to me that TLG is becoming happier with the idea of stuff that is meant more for the adult market, I don't think it will ever be their primary goal to sell to AFOLs but they certainly seem to be more and more interested in what draws the AFOLs in.

Regarding Moe, prior to the Simpsons Lego I wouldnt have thought it would ever have actually happened, I was very surprised when we got official confirmation. Therefore I'm pretty much nit surprised by anything TLG choose to use from the series. Add to that the recent Ideas/cuusoo stuff, it seems to me that TLG is becoming happier with the idea of stuff that is meant more for the adult market, I don't think it will ever be their primary goal to sell to AFOLs but they certainly seem to be more and more interested in what draws the AFOLs in.

That's why I'm sure Lego will make Moe and Moe's Tavern. To me it seems like one of the most iconic and popular locations in Springfield and if that were to be made into a set it would sell ridiculously well. Now lets just hope we see Futurama at some point. :wub::grin: Edited by Legoman123

Well, during an interview when the first series came out, one of the head marketers at LEGO said that the chance of Moe's Tavern as a set is "close to none", so I'm not sure.

Well, during an interview when the first series came out, one of the head marketers at LEGO said that the chance of Moe's Tavern as a set is "close to none", so I'm not sure.

I remember reading that and I was gutted. :sceptic: But we had a source saying that we were going to get Moe's and the Kwik-E-Mart didn't we?

We will likely only get Moe as a CMF. He has been outside of his bar in quite a few episodes. There are a few variations of him as well.

Moe himself might happen, even if his bar doesn't. Given the fact the TLG is not only doing The Simpsons at all but also The Big Bang Theory, it's kind of hard to be sure exactly where the brand fit line is drawn these days. There are still things we can of course be sure they'll never do, but I'm not sure Moe is on that list.

We will likely only get Moe as a CMF. He has been outside of his bar in quite a few episodes. There are a few variations of him as well.

That's what I'm hoping, that we'll get casual Moe. Just like I'm hoping we'll get bowling Barney. :grin:

That's what I'm hoping, that we'll get casual Moe. Just like I'm hoping we'll get bowling Barney. :grin:

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with Moe and a regular transparent cup piece in his bar attire. Duff man on the other hand....

Honestly, I don't see what's wrong with Moe and a regular transparent cup piece in his bar attire. Duff man on the other hand....

I don't see alcohol as any worse than the occult (fortune teller), violence (heath ledger joker), sex not really but you get my point (Slave Leia).

weren't that lady in the lone ranger a prostitute who owns a bar? She got a fig.

weren't that lady in the lone ranger a prostitute who owns a bar? She got a fig.

Ah, but that was for a film not a PG TV series......of sorts. :wink:

I guess we just have to wait and see what else Simpson's pops up over the next few months.......fingers crossed for the Kwik-E-Mart ! :grin:

All these heads are awesome! Also, the new Slave I has a new windshield, right? Correct me if I'm wrong please. So, maybe Kwki-Mart will have a new mould?

probably the new slurpee cup

Is the Kwik-Mart just a shop or does it have other rooms as well as that?

It has a back room I believe, and a roof top area in some episodes.

It has a back room I believe, and a roof top area in some episodes.

Oh right, well hopefully it will include that room as well then. It would be nice to get a set that has just completely stuck to the original design