Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Just picked up Willy, and found that he has way too much clutch power when putting on and taking off his head. Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, the head is very tight, but I like it like that, better than it being able to slip off.

Also, I am very pleased that his head is hard plastic and not rubber. Now to just construct his tractor.

Edited by Legocity2713

Same here, I personally prefer much tighter heads than loose ones. On a side note I finally purchased the Kwik E Mart, literally just flipping through the instructions shows what a fantastic set this is. I really hope this continues next year and we get another D2C set like this one, Springfield Elementary Perhaps?

At post 1001. Yea I noticed that w/ him but if its anything like my other figures, the clutch will loosen fast. I had great clutch w/ most of the heads except 2 frinks and a moleman but I'm noticing my other Simpson heads are loosening up to. Unless they come out w/ something REALLY good w/ wave 3, if there is one, like an ottoman or skinner, I'm skipping the next wave.

So, I have all the series 2 cmf's, plus a ton of doubles, and I bought 2 Kwik e marts. I am modding the 2 Kwik e marts together, to make one HUGE store. I wanted to do this from the door, when I had first seen pics of the Kwik e mart. I am more than 3/4 of the way thru, and its coming out awesome. It looks really cool, and with the amount of exclusive, printed, and rare pieces, between the 2 sets I got, it looks great. I built it double in size, from the front to back, not width wise from side to side. It looks better this way, and is way more practical. Obviously, I just used 1 sign in the front, and I also kept the dumpster area the regular 1 set size, but everything else, from freezers, shelves, counters, and magazine racks, are double the amount.

I am almost done, and will definitely post pics of the final product, when its done.

Alright, pictures coming soon, at least I hope so, lol. I am pretty much done with the 2 Kwik e marts into 1 awesome one. It looks great, and cant wait to show it to everyone. Pretty much, its finished, just gotta do a little tweaking , and finishing touches. More importantly though, I have to get everything set up, lighting and location wise, at least, and then, of course, take the actual pics and load em up here. Unfortunately, my friend has to do this for me, so I am kinda waiting on him. Hopefully soon though, I promise, and it will be worth the wait.

Edited by Dunedain

ru·mor

ˈro͞omər/

noun

noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were discussing the rumors of a new sets"

This is a thread for rumors.

Not wishlists...Not for showing off or telling us all about a MOC you made...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

STAY ON TRACK PLEASE!

Wow, 2 people "taking a break" for speaking your mind to a moderator? Not here to start trouble, just speaking my mind now too.

Edited by Legocity2713

ru·mor

ˈro͞omər/

noun

noun: rumour; plural noun: rumours; noun: rumor; plural noun: rumors

1. a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

"they were discussing the rumors of a new sets"

This is a thread for rumors.

Not wishlists...Not for showing off or telling us all about a MOC you made...Not for shooting down information that has yet to be confirmed...Not arguments; who here again actually works for LEGO?

So, if anyone would like to add news, or rumors that they can confirm with a source, by all means, feel free to post them. However, if this thread continues on it's current path...Eurobricks might be short a few members real quick.

Cool?

Super!

STAY ON TRACK PLEASE!

a98982fcfb1c28eda7e15a10c2b6f26708418964b7a5d8bc97acb18dfcb2e2f6.jpg

Glad to see this place hasn't changed a bit. First time back in over a year, and the moderators are still basically dictatctorial who discourage discussion. Seriously, threatening to remove users who are doing no wrong and are discussing a topic still relevant to this subject is hysterical. It's funny that if a thread strays at all, even 1% away from the supposed "topic", the moderators have to jump in ruin everything. No discussion, no fun. Honestly, most the mods on this site are this way, and I find it comical. Won't be coming back to this site again, thanks for reminding me I made the right choice the first time around. Have fun!

Glad to see this place hasn't changed a bit. First time back in over a year, and the moderators are still basically dictatctorial who discourage discussion. Seriously, threatening to remove users who are doing no wrong and are discussing a topic still relevant to this subject is hysterical. It's funny that if a thread strays at all, even 1% away from the supposed "topic", the moderators have to jump in ruin everything. No discussion, no fun. Honestly, most the mods on this site are this way, and I find it comical. Won't be coming back to this site again, thanks for reminding me I made the right choice the first time around. Have fun!

What an interesting first post from a member who started multiple accounts today...

Wait what? Didn't know it was wrong of me to speculate here. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to. Any chances I could get banned from this site now? :(

Btw to let this post contain something that's allowed on this forum, I'm going to ask if there are any new rumors yet or leaks of molds or something like that?

Wait what? Didn't know it was wrong of me to speculate here. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to. Any chances I could get banned from this site now? :(

Btw to let this post contain something that's allowed on this forum, I'm going to ask if there are any new rumors yet or leaks of molds or something like that?

Its fine, we've all done it. Banning would only happen after the moderators have alerted you, perhaps of some "repeated behavior," inability to follow rules, or even cursing.

You are fine tho. There are people who do it all the time and refuse to change. This was simply a general warning.

And no, this answer is not from a moderator, and I am not mini-modding, simply I am looking out for my fellow man. I am a changed person ever since I was sent to the chamber, and now I wish to help those in need. I'm basically the Eurobricks Batman. Taking the job into my own hands. :laugh:

But seriously tho, you're fine.

Edited by Legocity2713

Speculate, discuss 2015 items, take guesses if anything else is gonna show up this year...that's all good.

It's when I see all of the off topic conversations, or three posts supporting pictures of a MOC that most definitely deserves it's own thread (2 Kwik-E-Marts into 1 is sweet!!!)

Just think before you hit the "post" button.

Just picked up Willy, and found that he has way too much clutch power when putting on and taking off his head. Anyone else have this problem?

No, no issues here on my end. Willy's head seems to pop on and off like normal.

On a side note I finally purchased the Kwik E Mart, literally just flipping through the instructions shows what a fantastic set this is. I really hope this continues next year and we get another D2C set like this one, Springfield Elementary Perhaps?

The house is a great set, but the store is so much better! Well worth all of the colors and parts, let alone all of the minibuild items inside. If you are considering this one, just do it. You will not be let down.

Alright, pictures coming soon, at least I hope so, lol. I am pretty much done with the 2 Kwik e marts into 1 awesome one. It looks great, and cant wait to show it to everyone. Pretty much, its finished, just gotta do a little tweaking , and finishing touches. More importantly though, I have to get everything set up, lighting and location wise, at least, and then, of course, take the actual pics and load em up here. Unfortunately, my friend has to do this for me, so I am kinda waiting on him. Hopefully soon though, I promise, and it will be worth the wait.

Yes, please start a new thread and show us the pics and details. I'm quite curious myself to see how it looks.

Great, now I'm terrified of being banned because I was going to DISCUSS the MOC of the KWIK-E-MART. I don't really understand the rules. So just to be clear...I can discuss random Simpsons stuff that may or may not (probably not) come out this year, but if I talk about someone tweaking the exact Simpsons set referenced in the title it's bad?

Great, now I'm terrified of being banned because I was going to DISCUSS the MOC of the KWIK-E-MART. I don't really understand the rules. So just to be clear...I can discuss random Simpsons stuff that may or may not (probably not) come out this year, but if I talk about someone tweaking the exact Simpsons set referenced in the title it's bad?

Well, you're discussing a 2015 set from LEGO The Simpsons line, so I believe it's fine. I mean, this is set discussion for a set from the line.

Not according to the very blunt post #1010 by Stash2Sixx, followed by the people who are now banned/taking a break because of it :(

Not according to the very blunt post #1010 by Stash2Sixx, followed by the people who are now banned/taking a break because of it :(

Oh whoops, my B, hopefully they'll start the thread for the MOC soon... or you can start your own. :classic:

Speaking of which, Kwik-E-Mart is selling really well at my LEGO Store, but interestingly enough, I think it's because the House is sold out 'til September. I saw two people ask for the House, hear it wasn't going to be back 'til the Fall, and then decide to get the Kwik-E-Mart.

That's awesome! Anything to get sales up and get us more Simpsons. My favourite Lego license!

The attempt to eliminate off-topic posts in the Licensed threads has resulted in more off-topic posts in the Licensed threads than I have ever seen.

Do I get put into time-out now?