Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Sounds pretty neat to hear how you all handle the stickers, a friend of mine told me that he uses the Brick Separator to put them on, that works great too!

On a sidenote, I am having trouble with the Powersource boxes, they are not able to be moved around like how the instructions show, they are all stacked in a straight line for me.

My TRU won't sell the minifigs till May 1st :( They apparently received them today though.

Going to be buying as many as I can on Saturday when I get to the mall! So pumped! I hope I wont get any repeats though lol

That's why it's worth spending 30-40 minutes feeling on the bags

even if you get some extra one's still totally worth the it... hahahaha I'll spend close to 80 and won't have all 16 of them. I had a chance to feel an entire box real quick, but I was worried when Edna did not pop up, would she be super rare?

^ Yeah they should have had them in the house meaning more people would buy it not knowing if they would show up again and then had them in cmf 2 also.

Their other toy lines for figures last for TONS of series, so many characters we don't have yet.... Moe, Lenny, Carl, Skinner, Sideshow Bob/Mel, The 3 Bullies, Duffman, Eleanor Abernathy (Crazy Cat Lady), Lou/Eddie, Jasper, Marge's Mom, Bumble bee man, Apu's wife/kids, Otto, Dr Nick, Sea Captain etc etc

There will be repeats. If they do a series with no core characters, it will not sell as well to new collectors. There are so many costumes they could do for just Homer ...

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=93908&st=25#entry1928468

I have no problem staying in the store for 30-40 minutes just feeling the bags, most customers who are collectors such as myself do it too. In fact, at my store, they sometimes give you a box from the back to go through near the PAB wall (which is the least crowded area during busy hours for most stores). I wonder if I will end up buying all 16 that day lol.

Here's my review of the Simpsons Series 2, which I felt up all by myself in one run. :purrr:

I don't really have pics to offer- WhiteFang did a great job- but if you guys have any specific picture requests, I'll be sure to do them ASAP! But, I wanted to show this picture:

17309906141_c56f75f452_z.jpg

I feel like Bartman's torso fits more for normal Bart than the red one LEGO has been using... overall, a great series, for people who don't care for the Simpsons (with great pieces like the Squishee, Buzz Cola, eye chart, box of chocolates, and the dual moulded arms/small legs) and for people who love the Simpsons with a whole bunch of new characters and references!

Edited by just2good

Here's my review of the Simpsons Series 2, which I felt up all by myself in one run. :purrr:

Thanks for the review!

I think that is Lisa church dress. They just reused the headpiece instead of giving her a new one with the hat.

It doesn't look like one of these to me :wacko:

black-widower9.png68f62b15019b6ea52ed99724a54af6e7.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Wanted to share the piece flipping results, hadn't seen anyone else post this. Don't understand why the official directions have the concave pieces facing out, when IMO looks way better having the concave in. Most of the concave parts are blocked by freezers etc, anyways.

Here's the official way:

17046702798_1f2dc4f8a9_z.jpg

kwik1-1024x768.jpg

reversed (sorry for the pic quality)

17208517456_65dce614e6_z.jpg

official way

kwik2-1024x768.jpg

reversed

kwik3-1024x768.jpg

here's what the inside looks like, MUCH less noticeable IMO, very small change that makes a big difference!

For the CMF, I can't find anyone who has them out here. No LEGO store in my state :( Called and Target will put them out first thing on Friday, so I guess I'll be headed there!

Hey Just2Good. Love your channel and that was an amazing review. Can you show Bart in the new orange shirt next to Bart in the older red shirt?

Thanks in advance. :wink:

Edited by Legocity2713

Thanks for the nice feedback y'all!

Hey Just2Good. Love your channel and that was an amazing review. Can you show Bart in the new orange shirt next to Bart in the older red shirt?

Thanks in advance. :wink:

i8JU4EFl.png

:classic:

Thanks for the review!

I think that is Lisa church dress. They just reused the headpiece instead of giving her a new one with the hat.

It doesn't look like one of these to me :wacko:

black-widower9.png68f62b15019b6ea52ed99724a54af6e7.jpg

You're right. She supposed to have a necklace like in the 2nd picture. And also we need this Ralph in either the next series or set.

You're right. She supposed to have a necklace like in the 2nd picture. And also we need this Ralph in either the next series or set.

I'd love that Ralph in a set as opposed to a CMF series. While it's not exactly related, it'd be cool to see a Nuclear Powerplant set and that Ralph in- presenting his project, like in Homer's Enemy. Of course, he didn't wear the suit there, but it'd be a nice ref.

Just got back from the LEGO store and felt all 16 bags right with my girlfriend (she's really good at that!!) - now I am really happy with my new series 2 of Simpsons minifigures :) one or 2 slight misprints, but they are awesome nevertheless. Turns out that I really love Patty and Selma the most. The headmolds just look awesome in reality!!

Bios and official names:

Ay carumba – it’s a brilliant second LEGO® Minifigures series for The Simpsons™! This cool collection features 16 of your favorite characters from the iconic animated TV show. There’s Homer in his best suit and tie, Marge in a fancy dress, Bart as Bartman, Lisa with Snowball II, Milhouse as Fallout Boy, plus Maggie with Santa’s Little Helper, Smithers, Patty, Selma, Comic Book Guy, Groundskeeper Willie, Edna Krabappel, Dr. Hibbert, Professor Frink, Hans Moleman and Martin Prince. Each minifigurecomes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more special accessories, display plate and collector's leaflet. Open up a bag and see who you’ve got!

• Every LEGO® The Simpsons™ minifigure comes with one or more accessories and a display plate
  • A must-have for LEGO® minifigure collectors and fans of The Simpsons™ TV series
  • Open up the bag and find out who you’ve got!

BARTMAN

Who is this masked avenger of the night? It’s Bartman, the mysterious four-and-a-half-foot crime fighter who guards Springfield’s streets. No one is beyond the reach of his trusty slingshot, be they supervillains or tin cans placed on fenceposts. Very few know (or care) that Bartman is secretly none other than Bart Simpson, wearing a homemade costume. But hey, every show needs a superhero, and this is the best we’ve got!

DATE NIGHT HOMER

Homer Simpson may not be the most attentive husband around, but he sure loves his wife Marge. So when an important occasion or anniversary arrives (and by some miracle he remembers it), Homer dresses to the nines and acts the proper gentleman for her benefit. On rare occasions, he’s even been known to say “please” and “thank you.” What a guy Date Night Homer is!

DATE NIGHT MARGE

Deep down, Marge knows that every Date Night with Homer will probably end in chaos, disaster, and minor criminal charges. But she’s still happy to wear her Sunday best, do up her hair to its very tallest, and step out for a romantic night on the town with her beloved Homie. Hey, at least the guy tries, and that’s why she loves him!

LISA AND SNOWBALL II

Sometimes, Snowball II can be a hard cat to love. Fortunately, Lisa Simpson doesn't mind if her beloved pet drinks out of cereal bowls, deposits hairballs on the carpet, or even uses Lisa’s prized bookshelves as a scratching post. As far as Lisa is concerned, her cat is the finest, most noble feline who ever lived. Even Snowball II wonders where on Earth Lisa got that crazy idea.

MAGGIE AND SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER

A former racing dog, Santa’s Little Helper‘s last-place losing streak finally ended when he was adopted by the Simpsons. Ever since, he’s been an integral part of the family: fetching the morning paper off Flanders’s driveway, digging holes in the yard (whether or not he has anything to bury in them), and devouring any people-food within reach. Oh yeah, and Maggie’s here, too!

FALLOUT BOY MILHOUSE

Sidekick to the superhero Radioactive Man, Fallout Boy is much less powerful (and slightly less radioactive) than his mighty mentor. And when it comes to being ineffectual, nobody’s more effective than Milhouse! That’s why he’s the perfect fit to play Fallout Boy in the big-screen movie based on Bart and Milhouse’s favorite comic book. Will fame and fortune change our young hero? Probably…but you can bet he’ll be back to normal by next week!

COMIC BOOK GUY

The Comic Book Guy is the owner of The Android’s Dungeon, Springfield’s finest proprietor of comic books and other stuff no one really needs. Unfriendly, unshaven and generally un-nice, he has little patience or fondness for his store’s customers, especially kids. He enjoys binge-watching, binge-eating, binge-snarking, and overcharging for rare collectibles. Truly, his is the Best. Minifigure. Ever.

EDNA KRABAPPEL

Springfield Elementary fourth-grade teacher Edna Krabappel works diligently to provide her students with precisely the minimum education required by law. At first glance, she may seem unenthusiastic. And she is. Enthusiastically so! But underneath her hard shell, Bart’s teacher is a woman who deeply loves having her summers off. Why give that up just because of some aggravating kids?

DR. HIBBERT

That rarest of rare doctors, the general practitioner-surgeon-pediatrician-anesthesiologist-orthopedist-E.N.T-allergist, Dr. Julius Hibbert is Springfield’s only competent physician. Then he lets out one of his trademark jolly chuckles moments after delivering bad news to a patient, and you have to wonder if maybe Springfield has ZERO good doctors.

MARTIN PRINCE

A lute-playing, tattle-telling teacher’s pet, Martin Prince is the smartest kid in Bart’s class, a fact that he proudly mentions whenever possible. Perhaps not coincidentally, he is disliked by most of his classmates at school, as well as many of the teachers. Martin is the leader of the Super Friends, a group of misfit brainiac kids who meet secretly in the school’s deserted boiler room, where they can do extra-credit projects without fear of reprisal from their fellow students.

PROFESSOR FRINK

The brilliant Professor Jonathan Frink is Springfield’s resident scientist and the inventor of such revolutionary devices as the flying motorcycle and the hamburger earmuffs. If you’ve ever used the Frinkulation Process, or a Magnetic Frinkometer, or enjoyed the labor-saving benefits of a Frinkonium-powered Reverse Frinkulator, you have Professor Frink to thank.

HANS MOLEMAN

Everything goes wrong for poor Hans Moleman. Stooped, wrinkly, and nearly sightless, he is constantly stumbling, getting run over, or exploding in a brilliant pyrotechnic display. But nothing can slow this guy down! Because he was going so slowly to begin with, you see.

PATTY

One of Marge Simpson’s pair of older sisters, Patty Bouvier works as a clerk at Springfield’s Department of Motor Vehicles. She loves her job, since it allows her to negatively effect the lives of so many: forcing them to wait in endless lines, fill out pointless paperwork, and smile while listening to her gravel-voiced insults. Like her twin, Selma, Patty strongly disapproves of Homer and doesn’t understand what Marge sees in her oafish husband.

SELMA

Selma Bouvier Terwilliger Hutz McClure is Marge Simpson’s older sister and Patty’s identical twin. Like Patty, she clerks at the Springfield DMV and hates Homer Simpson with a passion. Although a desperate desire for companionship has led her into several ill-fated marriages over the years, even Selma has her limits. From now on, she has vowed to marry only for love. Or possibly for money. Or out of boredom. Or any combination of the three.

WAYLON SMITHERS

As executive assistant to evil billionaire Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers’s duties include coordinating Mr. Burns’s evil schedule, overseeing his evil non-profits, tucking him in at night, moistening his eyeballs, helping him chew and swallow, lying to Congress, and an occasional bit of light typing. It’s a good thing Mr. Smithers is so devoted to his employer, or he might have to ask for a raise someday!

GROUNDSKEEPER WILLIE

Hot-tempered Scotsman Groundskeeper Willie knows that manners are for weak-kneed, bath-taking lily-huggers! The groundskeeper and janitor at Springfield Elementary, Willie is proud to call his tractor, Willy, his best friend. This makes his floor buffer, Willy, very jealous.

Edited by Robert8

Bios and official names:

Where did you find those? I've been waiting for the site update!

Oh yeah, and Maggie’s here, too!

Literally us. :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Where did you find those? I've been waiting for the site update!

LEGO facebook page:

The official names for Homer and Marge are Date Night Homer and Marge since they are based on a single episode. I thought it was Sunday's Best.

And for the Milhouse one is Fallout Boy Milhouse.