Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

I really hope Travellers Tales develop a LEGO Simpsons game, that'd be fantastic. And, also, the detail inside the Kwik-E-Mart looks brilliant, all the arcade games and items on shelves!

Edited by danzoid

I cannot wait for this! Everything with this set looks so great and detailed! Out of all of the items here, I am specifically looking forward to the Angry Dad comic tile, I just love Angry Dad (and the episodes with him in it!) it is so hilarious, I really wish they would do more than one set per year though but I guess being this detailed it is only natural for them to release it once a year. As long as we get more I am happy with that!

come on april 15... happens to be my birthday and I cannot wait to buy the kwik-e-mart!!! unfortunately no lego store in my state so I'll have to wait on shipping but am I the only one counting down the days?? :D :D :D

ARSLOCK: You are not the only one! I am too! My friend is even going to drive me to the store the day of so I can pick it up! :)

So... What do people think about the chances for Simpsons characters, locations, etc. showing up in LEGO Dimensions? I think the odds are actually pretty good, bug I'm curious whether it might actually give us some whole new characters not available in other sets.

So... What do people think about the chances for Simpsons characters, locations, etc. showing up in LEGO Dimensions? I think the odds are actually pretty good, bug I'm curious whether it might actually give us some whole new characters not available in other sets.

Simpsons is Fox, LEGO Dimensions is Warner. Didn't Fox try a take-over of Warner last year? I'm not so sure Warner would be up for it.

There will be Simpsons characters. As for new characters, though! I kinda doubt it.

Yeah, you can see Bart and Homer if you squint on top of the box!

Simpsons is Fox, LEGO Dimensions is Warner. Didn't Fox try a take-over of Warner last year? I'm not so sure Warner would be up for it.

Did they? I hadn't heard.

LEGO Dimensions is mostly Warner as far as the licenses go, but not entirely - Back to the Future is Universal, after all. And I can only assume the PKE meter in the extended announce video is a big ol' hint bomb about Ghostbusters, which is Sony. The donut seems less certain, but it does look like a reasonable suggestion of The Simpsons to me. And there's that box top art, though we still don't have a sufficiently clear view of it yet to be absolutely sure of anything not explicitly revealed already.

If Dimensions had not already sold me it definitely will make an even bigger impact on me if we could visit Lego Springfield! :D

DPCI # for the new minifigure series at Target: 204 00 1379

Haven't found the figures yet, but my local Target put out an endcap full of $3.99 price tags in anticipation.

- MJ

Where is that picture from?

It's from Promobricks facebook page

They already have a video

Edited by Robert8

62 stickers! For this price we needed more printed parts. Even Jasper is a sticker and we all know how annoying those transparent stickers are!