Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

Homer (you can see his head) and Bart (it's the Kwik-E-Mart). :wink:

Trust me!

I trust you!

I didn't noticed Homer's head before.

Marge and Chief W. look exactly the same as they did in the CMF S1. I wonder if Bart and Homer will get some variations, like bart with the blue t-shirt he wears in the comics or something

1990-Topps-Simpsons-Stickers-4.jpg

Edited by Robert8

OMG !

It's better than the Simpsons house ! :wink:

I might have to get this.....though I need to see better pictures......and don't we all ? :wink:

Wow, even if the picture's not very clear, you can tell there is a lot of detail included in this set. Being a huge Simpsons fan, The Simpsons house is the first Lego set I bought, you can't imagine how excited I am for this.

The Kwik and Mart portions could also be printed pieces. I so hope it's printed pieces, would be really annoyed to see TLG using stickers for important stuff like that.

Other than that an absolutely amazing set. I like this more than the Simpsons House. I somehow think that the Simpsons House would've been better if they didn't make the desicion that you can open it up in the middle. Why not removing the floors instead like with the Modular buildings? That's the reason why the Simpsons House has so many walls (which makes the entire house look small from the inside), to make the roof pieces fit on every room. If they did removable floors there'd be way more room inside. Just my opinion but thank god the Kwik-E-Mart has an accessable roof instead!

There's GOT to be a Jasper/Frostilicus in one of the freezers!

I guess he'll be a sticker.

Hmm, getting a new variant of Chief Wiggum would be awesome, but it's hard to tell from the photo.

Bart and Homer in the Kwik E Mart would make sense, although I would prefer other characters.

I would think the figures would be slightly different since the CMF are usually exclusive, right?

I think the fully finished interior justifies the price. I like commercial buildings so this set would fit very nicely in my lego city. The whole set looks pretty awesome, its the Kwik E Mart. I'm hoping for a jasper sticker for the freezer. That would be the cherry on the sundae so to speak.

If they included manjula that be 2 new moulds who aren't in the CMF, which most likely won't happen. Disco Stu could use Patty's mould but I don't think he'd fit here. Bart unfortunately is the safest bet. And on a side note: 3 supermarkets this year!

And on a side note: 3 supermarkets this year!

Yeah, but not in the city range......sorry off-topic.

On-topic - do we know how many minifigs the Kwik-E-Mart set has ?

I wonder how much detailing will be on the inside ?

Ha! You can't seriously believe Lego would release a church set! If you want to know why, I recommend more time spent reading about the 21st century!

Or any century in the last 2,000 years. :wink:

Yeah, but not in the city range......sorry off-topic.

On-topic - do we know how many minifigs the Kwik-E-Mart set has ?

I wonder how much detailing will be on the inside ?

The one vibe I got from the simpsons house is the play ability of everything inside the house. I assume building the inside will be super tedious considering the fact that we will have to stock up the shelves of pretty much everything!!!

The one vibe I got from the simpsons house is the play ability of everything inside the house. I assume building the inside will be super tedious considering the fact that we will have to stock up the shelves of pretty much everything!!!

I wonder if Millhouse comes with the Kwik-E-Mart ? (he and Bart had that Squeeie trip remember :devil: )

And don't forget......" For the next five minutes, I'm going to party like it's on sale for 19.99!" :laugh:

I wonder if Millhouse comes with the Kwik-E-Mart ? (he and Bart had that Squeeie trip remember :devil: )

And don't forget......"For the next five minutes, I'm going to party like it's on sale for 19.99!" :laugh:

To be honest I think we will just get the five we know about, possibly Bart as well but I highly doubt we will get Millhouse with it.

Edited by Legoman123