Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

The "Marge in a fancy dress" name makes me wonder what dress will she wearing because her church dress doesn't look "fancy" to me. Besides, that would be pretty similar to the Series 1 Marge.

Could we get her with her orange dress? :look:

Chanel's one and its retouched version. :grin:

Marge-pink-Chanel.jpg

03-Marge-Chanel.png

The Chanel suit is exactly what I'm hoping for. Also wondering if Marge might get a long coat variant in the Kwik-E-Mart like she wore in the episode where she accidentally shoplifted.

So since we saw a snake head leak, and he's not in the CMF i hope the alleviates doubts about the kwik-e-mart... snake would be a perfect exclusive fig for that set. maybe we'll get his car there too?? or marge's car would be awesome to come with the set (even thought i do like my moc version) especially if it is $200...

i think that they'll keep the simpsons family as default guys in the CMF, which is too bad bc there are so many other characters I want!!!

No doubt on kwik e mart. Lego always plans ahead and they know what they're doing. We live in a world where information is almost instant and that's why waiting is such a pain ergo we take any information given to us as news since the topic has been dry...Sets RARELY get cancelled or dates moved.

So since we saw a snake head leak, and he's not in the CMF i hope the alleviates doubts about the kwik-e-mart... snake would be a perfect exclusive fig for that set. maybe we'll get his car there too?? or marge's car would be awesome to come with the set (even thought i do like my moc version) especially if it is $200...

i think that they'll keep the simpsons family as default guys in the CMF, which is too bad bc there are so many other characters I want!!!

An exclusive fig would help sell the set but as I am not getting it I hope there is not as I will just be getting the cmf.

So were definitely getting the Kwik-E-Mart? I'm only asking because someone on one of the previous pages said it was cancelled or something.

So were definitely getting the Kwik-E-Mart? I'm only asking because someone on one of the previous pages said it was cancelled or something.

He said there was complications. Nothing is ever set in stone but we doubt Lego is pulling out right before it's released

He said there was complications. Nothing is ever set in stone but we doubt Lego is pulling out right before it's released

Well either way it doesn't sound good for the future of this licence. :sceptic:

Well either way it doesn't sound good for the future of this licence. :sceptic:

Realistically, we are getting more than anyone could ever ask for. "Rumors" last year was that it was one and done deal because of the anniversary of the show. Thank goodness the demand exceeded Lego groups expectations

Realistically, we are getting more than anyone could ever ask for. "Rumors" last year was that it was one and done deal because of the anniversary of the show. Thank goodness the demand exceeded Lego groups expectations

No, lego's plan was always to do more if it did well. Said so from the start.

No, lego's plan was always to do more if it did well. Said so from the start.

Like I said, "rumors". There is always word about the theme going south for some reason. And we are discussing about this because someone from a couple of pages back is striking fear into the fans of this theme...

If everything goes as planned - I'm sure it will - we should have our very first "leaked" picture of the Kwik-E-Mart at the end of next week or the first week of March at the very latest. I can't wait, this is a must have for me, just as it was the Simpsons House last year. However I skip the CMF series because it's simply too expensive for me.

Update: Hm, I think I messed up with the information above. Normally we get a leaked picture of the monthly LEGO store calendar at the end of every month. So we got to see the February 2015 calendar on December 30, the March 2015 calendar on January 31. Now we should get to see the April 2015 calendar on February 28. I thought that we'd see our first picture of the Kwik-E-Mart on that calendar but I just remembered that the UCS Helicarrier was not seen on the February calendar but on the March calendar where it's available for everyone, not just for the VIP members. So I guess we'll have to wait until the end of March to see our first picture of the Kwik-E-Mart :(

Edited by Emmi

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

I......DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(can't wait for this set) - any ideas on piece count? Doubt it will be as much as The Simpsons House?

You might be surprised just how big a convenience store can be...

I'm not sure if anyone here is playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out game, but there's currently an event update with the superhero theme: there are all the cool original superheroes from the show, such as Radioactive Man, Fall Out Boy or Spider-Pig, as well as the costumed alter egos of the main heroes, such as Pie Man, Bartman or The Collector. Not only as a big Marvel fan I think these would be awesome variants for our figures. If they want to keep using the family in the CMF series, the variants seem to be a logical decision. However, I find the idea of them in their best clothes just dull and would have rather prefered one of the many costumes shown and worn throughout the series. With the very succesful Super Heroes theme running, I find the idea of these comic variant quite cool, what do you think?

I'm not sure if anyone here is playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out game, but there's currently an event update with the superhero theme: there are all the cool original superheroes from the show, such as Radioactive Man, Fall Out Boy or Spider-Pig, as well as the costumed alter egos of the main heroes, such as Pie Man, Bartman or The Collector. Not only as a big Marvel fan I think these would be awesome variants for our figures. If they want to keep using the family in the CMF series, the variants seem to be a logical decision. However, I find the idea of them in their best clothes just dull and would have rather prefered one of the many costumes shown and worn throughout the series. With the very succesful Super Heroes theme running, I find the idea of these comic variant quite cool, what do you think?

Im loving this event.

And yes, 100%!

I hope we get pictures of the collectable minifigs soon, tomorrow seems unlikely but you never know. Most likely we'll see them mid march or early april.

I really can't wait to see some pictures of the CMF minifigures :classic: . I hope we will get them in the next days...

Edited by Balbo