Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

THE LIST FOR LEGO MINIFIGURES THE SIMPSONS SERIES 2 IS OUT AND YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

Homer in his Sunday Best

Marge in her Sunday Best

Bartman

Lisa with Snowball II

Maggie with Santa's Little Helper

Fallout Boy

Smithers

Patty

Selma

Comic Book Guy

Groundskeeper Willie

Mrs. Krabappel

Dr. Hibbert

Proffesor Frink

Hans Moleman

Martin Prince

Source: http://www.mpktoys.c...ducts_id=183535

Behold, karamba - this is a brilliant second set LEGO minifigures Simpsons! This great collection features 16 of your favorite characters from the iconic animated TV series. There is Homer in his best suit and tie, dress in elegant Marge, Bart as Bartman, Lisa with a snow ball II, Milhouse as Fallout Boy, in addition to Maggie Santa's little helper, Smithers, Patty, Selma, comic book guy, Groundskeeper Willie, Edna Krabappel, Dr.Hibbert, Professor Frink, Hans Moleman and Martin Prince. Each mini figure is stored in a "mysterious" bag with one or more supplements and has a stand and collector leaflets. Open the package and find out whom you are!
Edited by just2good

Wow thanks for the list, some interesting choices here. I'm very surprised by fall out boy and it's awesome were getting martin but where's snake? Is he just exclusive to the Kwik-e mart? There has to be a mistake in that list.

Edited by amazingbricks

Interesting list for sure, thanks J2G for the news. The new variations of the Simpsons family should be pretty cool however the figure that I'm most looking forward to getting has got to be Mrs. Krabapple (I guess we can look forward to seeing the images now that the list has surfaced). :classic:

I do recall seeing Snake's head mold.....but I was under the impression that d2c sets do NOT make exclusive molds. This is a thinker.....

Where is Snake??? Are we sure this is a reliable source?

A D2C set is getting an exclusive mould or..... Snake could be in the Simpsons Series 3?? :oh:

The link doesn't work for me

Edited by Robert8

Where is Snake??? Are we sure this is a reliable source?

A D2C set is getting an exclusive mould or..... Snake could be in the Simpsons Series 3?? :oh:

The link doesn't work for me

Fixed. But yeah, the absence of Snake is interesting. Maybe in 2015, they'll start putting exclusive moulds in D2C sets. Or, maybe this set will have a bigger release than many other D2C sets. I know I've seen The Simpsons House in a few Toys"R"Us stores here in Florida.

I'm a little bit irritated that they chose Fallout Boy before Skinner, Moe or even Radioactive man . Still I'm extremely excited for the rest.

Where is Snake???

It is unknown if Snake will be in the Kwik-E Mart set since he's not listed in the rumored list just like Moe and Skinner.

And also those three (Fallout Boy, Krabappel, and Hans Moleman) they never appeared in Brick Like Me, but why they choose Moleman instead of anything that might interested like Duffman, Otto, Dewey Largo, Elizabeth Hoover, and Jimbo Jones?

oh I don't know...MOE!(Sunday's best, of course)

or Sideshow Bob :cry_sad:

or even Radioactive man

ComicCon.jpg

Edited by Robert8

Everyone is asking where Snake is but I find it strange that the more prominent characters are missing: Moe, Barney, Skinner or Sideshow Bob. Maybe something for 2016?

Pretty excited for some of these, and good that there are more female characters this time round too.

Can see why they may be 'holding back' some more key characters like Skinner, Moe & Sideshow Bob to make sure a third series had some oomph.

Fallout Boy is probably just so that they can reuse the Milhouse head mould. That means that with the 5 Simpsons family heads they can reuse 6 of the series 1 moulds for series 2. I get that they need to save money but I hate that we're losing 6 of the 16 spots that could be used for any one of the other hundreds of Simpsons characters. :(

Everyone is asking where Snake is but I find it strange that the more prominent characters are missing: Moe, Barney, Skinner or Sideshow Bob. Maybe something for 2016?

The reason people are asking about Snake specifically is because we've already seen the mold for his head, so he has to turn up somewhere.

Fallout Boy is probably just so that they can reuse the Milhouse head mould. That means that with the 5 Simpsons family heads they can reuse 6 of the series 1 moulds for series 2. I get that they need to save money but I hate that we're losing 6 of the 16 spots that could be used for any one of the other hundreds of Simpsons characters. :(

Concerning molds, we do get the dog and the cat atleast.

We've already had leaks of Santa's Little Helper. Snowball could just be the standing cat that has existed since TLM.

Concerning molds, we do get the dog and the cat atleast.

True, that's good at least! Although I wish one of the bags was just the cat and dog together and then 5 other new ones haha

Fixed. But yeah, the absence of Snake is interesting. Maybe in 2015, they'll start putting exclusive moulds in D2C sets. Or, maybe this set will have a bigger release than many other D2C sets. I know I've seen The Simpsons House in a few Toys"R"Us stores here in Florida.

I thought they started making new molds for D2C sets when they created the cockpit canopy for the original UCS X-Wing Fighter back in 2000, and then did it again with the one from the current UCS X-Wing Fighter (the canopies are similar but not identical), which was reused a couple years later with Benny's Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!!

Yeah, I would have liked Moe, Skinner, Sideshow Bob, and Otto over a bunch of those.

Would have liked different versions of Homer and Marge, like Homer in his skivvies. Sunday bests could have been saved for a Simpsons station wagon set, or church set with Rev Lovejoy.

I really like the idea of more Simpsons sets, like a Mr. Plow :)

This series could have been better but I suppose it's okay. Bartman is definitely my highlight and I'm very happy about Fallout Boy too as its a sign that we will be getting Radioactive Man in the future. Frink, Willie, and Comic Book Guy will also be brilliant.

Wait... So is Fallout Boy the Milhouse version or the comic version? I guess they could reuse the Milhouse mold but he has a different hairstyle as Fallout Boy.

Just saying because Radioactive Man can use Homer's mold but not actually be Homer.

Wonder how Maggie will look since she has a hat for church(also Lisa). I want a star Maggie: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140915033105/simpsons/images/5/52/Tumblr_li8y4uqE9o1qi7amwo1_500.gif

Edited by Ezekiel2517

A star Maggie would be pretty epic :laugh:

I was wondering the same thing: "Lisa with Snowball II" and "Maggie with Santa's Little Helper" sound like a pretty lame excuses just for getting the pets. Lisa probably will have her Sunday pink dress... but Maggie? I'm guessing we'll get her with her pajamas:

Dancing_Maggie.jpg

I just noticed the site says these will be available in June. So, the release date will be June 2015?

Edited by Robert8