... but it's possible this is from Aira's Pegasus Sleigh and the other horse and the sleigh are off camera.

With the new picture, it's clear this is only from the Sky Castle set, so hopefully Aira's Sleigh will have horses with white wings (I think the ones in the show's teaser had white wings). Although the look of this one is growing on me.

The only thing that really interests me with the Sky Castle is the winged horse, and even then only for the wings (not really a fan of the Friends style horses). I think I will be heading for BL for those wings.

Looking at the badges..... so despite Farran is a team leader, his leaf power rank is the lowest? :tongue: (but it could just be that leaf power represents the ground). And Skyra's color pretty resembles Aira so she's probably a wind elf too? The new hairpiece looks abit like Togrutas for unknown reason. Wait, she's more like.....

Coalessa.png

About that Atlantis castle, the design is okay but abit childish to me. This kind of window representation reminds me of Heartlake Shopping Mall, which falls "flat" alittle bit. But again, this theme is still experimental so we can only expect more when this theme continues.

Edited by Dorayaki

Mmm...mugs. Still need a good beer mug/stein for our little Lego pals. I get that TLG may not be keen on it, but 3rd party guys need to get going with that! My dwarves, orcs, vikings, goblins, hobbits, etc are thirsty...

Third party CrazyBricks is making some cool steins as part of their Bricks of the Mouseguard kickstarter project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crazybricks/bricks-of-the-mouse-guard-for-your-miniature-figur

I just had a thought...

I was looking at the spiky hair with pointed ears, and I started to wonder... Do you think this theme will ever give us an appropriate bowl cut with pointy ears for a Vulcan or Romulan? This is probably just wishful thinking, but do you think there's actually a chance of it happening?

I know this is heresy.... sensitive Lego fans may wish to avert their eyes.... but, it has been reported elsewhere that Kreon hair (made by Hasbro) fits on Lego minifigures. It's supposedly a bit of a tight fit, but it will go on. Add in the fact that Hasbro makes Star Trek Kreon figures and you've got Spock hair that fits on Lego minifigs.

Hmpf, they seem to work hard to ensure that the animals can only be used in friends/elves. That pegasus is way too cute.

The pegasus is just a LEGO Friends horse with added wings and fantasy printing. You could presumably just use the wings on a classic LEGO horse just as easily. Granted, they won't be as secure with just a single clip instead of a double clip, and most classic LEGO horses have printed bridles that might look inappropriate on a pegasus in certain contexts.

doesn't show us much we haven't already seen, but I figure I'll share it anyhow.

After initially being somewhat repulsed upon learning the true nature of this "Friends 2.0: Elves" theme, I'm beginning to warm up to some of the sets. I think I'll be getting at least the ship and the tree top set for sure, perhaps even a couple more of the sets - since my gf really digs the colours and brick assortment of this theme.

The ship, I'll rebuild into something usable for Castle - and the tree top set, when modified, will function as my poor man's version of the Ewok Village. :tongue:

Edited by Hive

Hmpf, they seem to work hard to ensure that the animals can only be used in friends/elves. That pegasus is way too cute.

Not all animals from minidolls themes work with minifigures, but as for horses, I think they're fine.

I saw Aira's Sleigh box catalogue picture in my local shop.

It's quite big and long, has TWO Pegasi with white wings and azure-blue baby dragon!

A baby Dragon? Oh my!

Elves set pics are now on cache.LEGO.com. However, there are not many of them, and for some bizarre reason, some of them are preliminary and have confidential stamps... why would images with confidential stamps even be on the site? o_O

It's quite big and long, has TWO Pegasi with white wings and azure-blue baby dragon!

Awesome! Very happy to hear about the white wings and baby dragon sounds cool too!

Edited by legopiratelord

I am very happy about this! Two Pegasi and a baby dragon! Awesome! :wub:

These are probably the best fantasy sets I've seen in a long time. I enjoy my epic set pieces, and battles, and ogres and knights and such.... but boy is it refreshing to get something a little more whimsical. Plus, this is probably the closest we'll get to an MLP aesthetic, and that's mighty fine.

Now if only they'd stop using those goofy animal molds.... They don't have to be silly looking to be cute, and I think it's a darn shame that they fall utterly out of style with traditional minifigures. But now I'm just nitpicking. These sets are gorgeous, and I want them all.

That's effing adorable, BTW

41075 seems to have the technic tank tread 3873 in brown. Might be useful for steam punk projects?

Does that sea green decorative fence piece also in 41075 come in any other colors or is it new?

So many great parts in that set... really imaginative build too.

I suppose that in a land without tinfoil you have to roast it on a stick!

That polybag is very nice. I think I'll have to buy something at the LEGO store.