During a conversation I had with David Thomsen, the guy who shared the Pirates list, he mentioned this.

That's all I could get down in the time I was able to copy these, there's also an entire range called 'Elves' or something that I apparently missed.

Could it be? :grin:

-Sci

41071: Aira's Creative Workshop

41071-1.jpg

41072: Naida's Spa Secret

41072-1.jpg

41073: Naida's Epic Adventure Ship

41073-1.jpg

41074: Azari and the Magical Bakery

41074-1.jpg

41075: The Elves' Treetop Hideaway

41075-1.jpg

41076: Farran and the Crystal Hollow

41076-1.jpg

Edited by Peppermint_M
Added pictures

This would most certainly be great news if true. Together with Pirates, 2015 could become a very interesting (but expensive!) LEGO year.

If this is true, I am very happy! My wallet a bit less, but who cares? Elves are awesome, hopefully they use the wargs as enemies and new orcs (maybe armored :tongue: )

Sounds interesting, but they certainly can't reuse Middle-Earth parts like the Elf hairpiece or the Wargs :wink: Parts that are specifically designed for a license can't be used elsewhere :grin:

Please give us armored elves with new helmets! C'mon Lego please, if this is true I don't care about LOTR anymore.

Elves would be cool, I wonder what the minifig parts and weapons would look like though...

Oh, that's cool. I've been waiting for elves since Fantasy Era. :thumbup: I hope the sets are good of course, but 2015 is looking really expensive for me, and we haven't even seen many images yet.

Yes, there are a couple of pieces that can't be used, like the hairpieces and headgear that are designed from specific props that are copyrighted materials. Some hairstyles with elf ears, if generic enough, can be reused. I doubt the wargs will be reusable, but changing the head part may get around that. I was really surprised to see the PoP dagger make it into the LOTR line, so sometimes TLG does negotiate the rights to reuse a part design for other themes. It all depends on what TLG has the right to do with its molds after the license has ended.

More excited now that we could see a Forestmen revival with Elves in a fantasy theme. Imagine the forest outposts and the grottos that could be made. Wonder if the Elves will fight human knights or more magical creatures.

That sounds great! It could surely go a long way to make up for castle 2013 and the lackluster later middle earth waves.

Am I the only one that hate this idea, I have a lot of LOTRs and Hobbit sets, they won't go togther with them at all if they are yellow. If elves sell make more LOTRs. Surly at least leave a gap and have something different.

No. :)

I would also rather like more LotR sets than this new Elves theme.

However, if there's really no more LotR, then I look forward to see more tree-house and nature-hideouts-structures. Although after all our impossible expectations for LEGO LotR and the Hobbit I don't know what to expect anymore... I'll probably end up being disappointed anyway.

This does a little to help ease the pain of LOTR fail for me, if for no other reason, there's room in unlicensed castle for elves and the CMF elf is fantastic. Not the same as LOTR done right, but cool in a different way.

Since I have no interest in building any existing IP themes, this is fine with me. I also have no problem with putting fleshies next to yellows, just not on the same fig. I'm in it for the Lego, and without licensing costs you get better price per piece.

Am I the only one that hate this idea, I have a lot of LOTRs and Hobbit sets, they won't go togther with them at all if they are yellow. If elves sell make more LOTRs. Surly at least leave a gap and have something different.

Of course but what's stopping you from switching yellow heads for fleshie ones? ;)

Also isn't this the final nail in the LOTR theme?

Don't wanna be the dealbreaker here,but did ya guys even thought about it that these are maybe not elves in the sense of "tolkien"style but rather with wings,magic wands and dressed in pink?