CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

I emailed Lego about it. They don't even have record of their existence. Apparently whatever information was given at the Toy Fair was false, or right before they were cancelled.

In short, they no longer exist. :hmpf_bad:

Would this also be the case with the Mammoth Tribe Battle Pack?

I emailed Lego about it. They don't even have record of their existence. Apparently whatever information was given at the Toy Fair was false, or right before they were cancelled.

In short, they no longer exist. :hmpf_bad:

No record of existence? What about those weapons on the Chima site?

Would this also be the case with the Mammoth Tribe Battle Pack?

That was the Mammoth Base that is coming out this Summer(ish). Everyone confused it for a Battle Pack.

No record of existence? What about those weapons on the Chima site?

Allow me to rephrase that there is no longer record of their existence. For all we know, the Fire vs. Ice webpage was finished before those Speedorz sets had been canned, hence the weapons' inclusion on the page.

Daamn. Chima is really ending. I wasn't a huge fan (some great figs, though) but it felt so short.

>tfw no Shadowind and Dark Tribes Ultrabuilds

Edited by Shakar

Yes!!! How does it flip?

There's a drill on the back of the vehicle and you twist the drill piece, and it goes from tiger mode to panthar mode. In other words lift up the vehicle in a wheelie position and then twist the drill and it's an instant change. Hope i helped.

I just opened my Vultrix's Sky Scavenger set today, and I noticed something. The Frax in this set is NOT the same as previous Frax minifigs from polybags, minifig sets and books, as it has Foltrax's dark red legs in 70228 as opposed to the legs in orange (as they are on all previous incarnations of Frax). Just a note for those thinking of getting the set for Frax, but it definitely surprised me.

I just opened my Vultrix's Sky Scavenger set today, and I noticed something. The Frax in this set is NOT the same as previous Frax minifigs from polybags, minifig sets and books, as it has Foltrax's dark red legs in 70228 as opposed to the legs in orange (as they are on all previous incarnations of Frax). Just a note for those thinking of getting the set for Frax, but it definitely surprised me.

What about Vultrix? Is it Male or Female?

Either way, pictures please? :grin:

Edited by krystalKING

What about Vultrix? Is it Male or Female?

Either way, pictures please? :grin:

I've got the set, Vultrix has eyelashes so I assume female...

Kinda off topic but anyway.......

Is there any chance of the Summer Wave containing a store exclusive that we have not seen any sign of yet?

Kinda off topic but anyway.......

Is there any chance of the Summer Wave containing a store exclusive that we have not seen any sign of yet?

No this is very much on topic. :wink:

The series will be ending with a Spring/early Summer wave.

70225 Bladvic's Rumble Bear

70226 Mammoth's Frozen Stronghold

70227 King Crominus' Rescue

(info from Brickset)

Just google those names, and you'll get some fuzzy images.

Vultrix's Sky Scavenger is the Store exclusive, for these two waves. (Target)

Edited by Penkid11

No this is very much on topic. :wink:

The series will be ending with a Spring/early Summer wave.

70225 Bladvic's Rumble Bear

70226 Mammoth's Frozen Stronghold

70227 King Crominus' Rescue

(info from Brickset)

Just google those names, and you'll get some fuzzy images.

Vultrix's Sky Scavenger is the Store exclusive, for these two waves. (Target)

No need to settle for fuzzy images. You can see detailed images for those three sets on page 84 of this catalog.

Edited by Aanchir

Too bad is only this year we have battlepacks, hoping for more of these little boxes :cry_sad:

There most likely won't be! The theme has officially ended after his year; the four battle packs are most probably all you will get!

There most likely won't be! The theme has officially ended after his year; the four battle packs are most probably all you will get!

The Lego Movie Super Angry Kitty Attack has the same box. I have a feeling that the smallest of the Ninjago sets will as well.

I this is Chima's best year yet.... Pity it is going now, just when it seems like it might be something I might collect....