CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

Here's a look at the LEGO Chima cured Sir Fangar, found in the minifigure cube.

On the left is the old version, on the right is this new version:

23296148451_56aabccd7f_z.jpg

22751554853_608d6dda81_z.jpg

23010769529_d0583e1885_z.jpg

Edited by just2good

Is the cape in a new color? Or what?

Nope, it's just Earth Blue, as far as I can tell. The differences are all in the torso, headgear, head, and legs.

For dutch people that still want Bulkar from the iceclaw driller, you can get it with the last chima magazine.

After seeing the 1HY catalogue. I have to tell that there are no Chima pages sadky, so are there any proof that the theme us going to be discontinued?

Thanks in advance!

After seeing the 1HY catalogue. I have to tell that there are no Chima pages sadky, so are there any proof that the theme us going to be discontinued?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Chima is over and done.

Now we have Nexo Knights instead...

Thanks in advance!

You mean to tell me that the slowly decreasing spots for Chima on the shelves as well as all of the heavy sales weren't signs enough.

Not to mention that the TV show specifically said it was over.

Not to mention that the TV show specifically said it was over.

It did?

Then again, I only saw the final scene for the last season. How does a show just say, "It's over"?

Too bad there won't be a revival or even anything similar. The ending gives many opportunities for things outside Chima to be explored, who knows?

Edited by gamejutzu

Why are you guys still chatting in this? :tongue:

Chima is done.

I do hope they show the winners of the Big Box contest soon, I'd love to win..

It did?

Then again, I only saw the final scene for the last season. How does a show just say, "It's over"?

Too bad there won't be a revival or even anything similar. The ending gives many opportunities for things outside Chima to be explored, who knows?

:ugh::enough:

This thread is starting to look like the Lego.com message boards.

Or the Lotr thread.

Or both.

@Sci I think they might have abandoned the competition. Was there ever a listed "End date" for submissions?

Why are you guys still chatting in this? :tongue:

Chima is done.

Alright, alright.

It's just sad to see such a thread like this just... Sink... Y'know?

Sigh... Hopefully in the future Chima will have an important enough reference so that I can come back here.

And I don't even like Chima...

Until then, I guess i'm leaving...

Edited by gamejutzu

@Sci I think they might have abandoned the competition. Was there ever a listed "End date" for submissions?

Christ I hope not. I spent a lot of time on my entry. Deadline was Oct 30

Here's a look at the LEGO Chima cured Sir Fangar, found in the minifigure cube.

This is the last set that will have anything Chima related in it. Goodbye Chima, you had a good run.

RIP 2013-2015.

We'll miss you.

Ninjago was better.

Edited by Chilly_Productions

Now that this thread has resurfaced, I'd like to brag...

I'm now the proud owner of the entire Legends of Chima Collection that was available in the US. :grin:

This excludes the blister packs that included the 4 minfigs, none of which were really exclusive).

Just missing the Spider Poly and the Buildable figures, which, unless I missed something about the poly, weren't available in the US.

The first year of build able figures were available, the last wave (during ice and fire) was not.

I really wish Chima went out with a bang rather than a whimper, but the fire and ice stuff just got so incredibly dull.

Now that this thread has resurfaced, I'd like to brag...

I'm now the proud owner of the entire Legends of Chima Collection that was available in the US. :grin:

This excludes the blister packs that included the 4 minfigs, none of which were really exclusive).

Just missing the Spider Poly and the Buildable figures, which, unless I missed something about the poly, weren't available in the US.

You should build a diorama featuring them all, then post it on Eurobricks. :wink:

You should build a diorama featuring them all, then post it on Eurobricks. :wink:

My only issue is space. One thing about all of these buildings and vehicles is that they are all really wide/bulky. Not to mention that all of my 2013 and Outlands sets are disassembled for the sake of room.

I also need to actually build the Flying Phoenix Fire Temple, Icebite's Claw Driller, Tiger's Mobile Command, and King Crominus Rescue as they are currently in my back log of sets...

My only issue is space. One thing about all of these buildings and vehicles is that they are all really wide/bulky. Not to mention that all of my 2013 and Outlands sets are disassembled for the sake of room.

If that's an issue, than place the finished sets outside. If you have the space there of course.

Didn't that competition start five months ago?

The deadline was Oct 30. I submitted. No results yet.

If that's an issue, than place the finished sets outside. If you have the space there of course.

What? And get UV rays on my preciouseses... preciousessesses...uhh... my pretties?

Oh heck no. :tongue: