CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

Doesn't necessarily seem fair if they do. I've already been working on something for a few days. . .

Actually it says only digital entries allowed. I hope that means just online submissions or whatever, not LDD.

Edited by CM4Sci

Why isn't it fair? If digital (LDD) entries weren't allowed then that would put people who can afford to buy tons of pieces at an advantage over people who aren't as wealthy.

Hey all, we are making petition to Lego Group for continue Chima in 2016. You can help chima here: https://www.change.o...st_created=true

This strikes me as too little, too late. Ninjago was the only theme to avert cancellation like that, and the only reason it could was a combination of the theme having consistently impressive sales right up to the "end" and a dramatic fan outcry as soon as the first hints of cancellation arose. From what I've seen, Chima's sales have been less than stellar, and the time for a coordinated letter-writing campaign, if there ever actually was a time when it might have paid off, would probably have been back when the TV show ultimately concluded last year.

Edited by Lyichir

The petition won't work. Even if several thousand people signed it, it woudn't matter because TLG has already finished all of their 2016 sets by now.

Also, what Lyichir said.

Kind of weird the link leads to a petition for money for Down syndrome... Oh well,good luck to the 27 petitioners, whatever their cause may be.

Wow, been a while since anybody's posted in this topic, huh? Anyway, thought I'd pop in and mention that this year's Target minifigure cube, featuring non-zombified Sir Fangar, is now available. :) And it's just $10, $5 cheaper than last year's which featured fire CHI Lavertus. If you use the promo code TOYS you get 20% off, bringing it down to just two dollars per figure!

Huh. I thought LEGO was just going to make a slight variant of something similar, like fire Furty or fire Skinnet.

Is Fangar's cape new?

Edited by gamejutzu

Still awaiting the results of that Big Box contest.. I hope I win. Feel free to check my entry in my signature below. :tongue:

I seriously hope they don't end up choosing some giant, really bad creation made by a kid. I get it's LEGO and that it's meant for kids, but I hope the two winning models are, y'know, actually.. good, worthy of winning a 10,000+ piece LEGO set.

I seriously hope they don't end up choosing some giant, really bad creation made by a kid. I get it's LEGO and that it's meant for kids, but I hope the two winning models are, y'know, actually.. good, worthy of winning a 10,000+ piece LEGO set.

Yeah, that would really suck. Good luck though!