CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

While I'll always have a very deep personal love for Chima,both the toys and the cartoon,I'm not upset at all that it's over. The show's finale was very satisfying,and I thought the final wave of toys was really good.Since the beginning of the show,Chima has handled huge armies battling each other very well,and the tribe battle packs emphasis that style of play.

Just purchased the Sykor, Worriz, and Gorzan polys from last year today. I wish I had been more into this theme, I'm sad it is ending so soon. EDIT: I finally caught up on season 2 and they left so much unexplained and unexplored I'm even more upset now.

Edited by refriedbeans

I picked up the Flying Phoenix Fire Temple for $30 bucks on clearance at a local grocery store. They had 2....should have grabbed them both. They also had the Star Wars Cantina for 17 but it was gone already :(

That is amazing! Super jealous! I picked up the Saber-Tooth battle pack on clearance last week. Strange Target is getting rid of them so soon...

I picked up the Flying Phoenix Fire Temple for $30 bucks on clearance at a local grocery store. They had 2....should have grabbed them both. They also had the Star Wars Cantina for 17 but it was gone already :(

Name the store, and then I'll believe you. :wink::tongue:

Awesome find!

Just as an FYI, Toys R Us is offering the Ice Bear poly for any Lego purchase of $30 or more. They have all of the Spring sets in if that encourages anyone. They are also available to be purchased in store by itself (like I did).

Does anybody have any idea whether Crominus in 70227 King Crominus' Rescue has crocodile kneepad print (like Cragger) or whether he has the generic Fire Chi legs? I can't tell from any pictures I've seen. I've been thinking about BL'ing some parts to Crominus, Laval and Rogon (and also BL'ing Saraw) so I can (eventually) get their Fire Chi/Harness variants cheaply to complete my Chima minifig collection (because, as much as I'd like to, I can't afford the two bigger sets that are coming, what with Ninjago and Jurassic World grabbing my attention this summer :cry_sad: ).

Name the store, and then I'll believe you. :wink::tongue:

Awesome find!

Just as an FYI, Toys R Us is offering the Ice Bear poly for any Lego purchase of $30 or more. They have all of the Spring sets in if that encourages anyone. They are also available to be purchased in store by itself (like I did).

HEB Plus in Pearland Texas :)

Sorry if it has been posted elsewhere, but I was looking at my 70224 Tiger's Mobile Command when I found this on the box. Chima can't end now. We need the last wave.

d4R5gi.png

^Those fire harnesses are coming out along with three sets in the summer. After that, Chima will be discontinued. :wink:

In Poland we got recently two activity books, the one comes with...Fluminox armor!

LEA-202-k.png

Yeah, I bought few days ago, as well as the one with Iceklaw. :laugh: Love the figs. And I also love how you can get huge collection of Chima minifigs just by buying these and Chima Magazine.

please note not all Lego sets will come out this year or not in all countries.

Lego has production problems.

how long this will take is unknown.

May I ask if is this just relevant to the upcoming Chima sets, given you've posted this info in the Chima thread, or is there a chance it applies to all/some other themes also?

It'd be a shame if these do not get released at all, if that's even a possibility. I don't think I could bear not being able to have a complete display of Chima minifigures if that happens :cry_sad:

I'm willing to wait until August. As I have always thought that May/June was a bit of a rush for getting these guys out.

Please, say it ain't so, milk. I can handle missing out on the Constraction figures, but this...

I can't bear it. I really need those Fire Harnesses.

Even if they were limited to Lego Stores/Shop@Home, I'd still be outrageously satisfied.

Edited by Penkid11

Wherw did you even get this info?

That's awesome! Hopefully it gets released in the US then I can build Fluminox on bricks and pieces

all his pieces are avalible.

All the main sets will come out, they always do even with production problems. LEGO really needs to take some time and maybe make less sets / themes (Chima is a there year theme and has like 100 sets, which would be unheard of a few years back.) and get their MegaBloks together because the can't keep up with the demand, then make less sets and make more plants, and fix the darn website.

*End of rant*

All the main sets will come out, they always do even with production problems. LEGO really needs to take some time and maybe make less sets / themes (Chima is a there year theme and has like 100 sets, which would be unheard of a few years back.) and get their MegaBloks together because the can't keep up with the demand, then make less sets and make more plants, and fix the darn website.

*End of rant*

Did anyone else think that The Lego Movie might also be a catalyst of the production issues (i.e. harder to find sets than normal?)

Certainly the movie (re)introduced hundreds of thousands of people (back) into Lego. That's hundreds of thousands people than there were merely one year ago. A huge spike in demanding people can bring stock issues in stores as well as traffic issues on the website.

Wherw did you even get this info?

*Where (You randomly have had a spike in typos :tongue: , LoN)

legomilk is the fly on the wall...The man on the inside... the Bothan Spies to our Rebel Alliance.

He has delivered reputable information on special, and potentially confidential, Lego stuff before.

That's why "Vey" and I have expressed concern. :look:

Edited by Penkid11

Did anyone else think that The Lego Movie might also be a catalyst of the production issues (i.e. harder to find sets than normal?)

Certainly the movie (re)introduced hundreds of thousands of people (back) into Lego. That's hundreds of thousands people than there were merely one year ago. A huge spike in demanding people can bring stock issues in stores as well as traffic issues on the website.

*Where (You randomly have had a spike in typos :tongue: , LoN)

legomilk is the fly on the wall...The man on the inside... the Bothan Spies to our Rebel Alliance.

He has delivered reputable information on special, and potentially confidential, Lego stuff before.

That's why "Vey" and I have expressed concern. :look:

regarding my typos it really depends on which device I use. I have my andriod and the keyboard is small sorry.

go to know this is legit!