CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

Thanks to some Quick Translations from here, our last three 2015 sets are revealed to be:

70227 Bladvic's Bear Mech

70226 Mammoth Ice Base

70225 Cragger's Croc-copter

Bladvic? Bears? Finally! Now all we need are the beavers, and we have all of the tribes in Chima.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

Thanks to some Quick Translations from here, our last three 2015 sets are revealed to be:

70227 Bladvic's Bear Mech

70226 Mammoth Ice Base

70225 Cragger's Croc-copter

It's about time the bears come in the sets! We'll see how they turn out.

What's even more exciting is that Bladvic's Bear Mech is going to be the largest set of the 2015 wave. Even more than the Mammoth Ice Base, or the Tiger Mobile Command Center.

We may just get more than one bear!

Also, has it occurred to anyone that the battlepacks may include a Speedor or two? It's a much better idea than the recent Hazardz we've been getting (especially if we get more of those epic character cards).

Edited by Penkid11

Also, has it occurred to anyone that the battlepacks may include a Speedor or two? It's a much better idea than the recent Hazardz we've been getting (especially if we get more of those epic character cards).

That is actually a really good idea and plausible granting we have no Speedorz set names yet!

Bears, hurrah! This new wave is going to be great. It's a bit odd that they have a mech though. Should look awesome though!

Now that is a capital idea. From this list, the battle packs are the sets that excite me the most.

Lions,and Tigers, and Bears! Oh my!

Click "Lego" above the image to see a wonderful collection of 2015 images.

In the Tiger Base, you will notice a yeti on the "Fire-side" of the character list. Beaver stand-in? I think yes!

Panthar also has a SWEET ride!

Edited by Penkid11

That would be great, but the prelims don't show any. In fact, do we even have a list of Speedorz for next year?

That Lion Battlepack looks scary. Look at the middle figure! It's a Lioness with Laval's head piece!

Pretty sure that the figs are not finalized. But it would be awesome to get a battle pack that's all ladies!

Those new fire pieces are :wub: :wub:

The big bear? Tank is superb, and the phoenix plane.

I think the Castle builders will be drooling over the banners in those Battlepacks.

Indeed, they are useful. I normally stay away from Chima, but I may pick up one of those. Heck, the entire wave is a big improvement over the last one. Still probably won't pick up more than a battlepack, but between the new fire elements and better designs, I was almost tempted.

Wawowowowowow :wub:

I like the new fire wings :)!

White bears... Yay!

That huge Tiger? Tank looks scary too.

So yeah, for christmas, buy me battle packs :D!!!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I've been gazing over these pictures for too long. After my intense visual strain, I have found some many interesting tidbits about these sets. Here's my opinions.

Lion(ess?) Tribe Pack: First thing off the bat, I noticed that the pack contained only ladies. Of course, what with one of them having Laval's head, there's no doubt that this set is preliminary. It also includes a new disc launcher that uses the 2x2 round tile.

Ice Bear Tribe Pack: The new bears look excellent. Not much else to say, seeing that it's identical to all other battle packs.

Croc Tribe Pack: Identical as the others. I'm hoping we get a Fire Crooler though.

Saber-Tooth Tribe Pack: Identical. The perfect pack to get all Saber-tooth Tigers besides Sir Fangar.

Strainor's Saber Cycle: Very generic Saber Tooth vehicle. I'm glad that it still continues with the multi-vehicle motif the other Hunter related sets have.

Flinx's Ultimate Phoenix: The Phoenix itself looks natural, almost as if it's the Phoenix's "Legend Beast." It looks natural enough. It does have a Fire CHI lodged into it, so I might just be over-thinking things.

Tormak's Shadow Blazer: This set is the day one-purchase for me! It not only includes Panthar (who is Tormak the Tiger-spoiler alert) but also has an excellent function so that you can swap between a black (Panthar) and an orange (Tormak) form. The inclusion of Sykor is also quite nice.

Icebite's Claw Driller: I was expecting more of a wheeled vehicle with a huge drill (and oh do I mean huge, like, Gurren Lagann Drill huge). I'm glad this is what we got instead, as it truly looks menacing. It also include a new normal Bear, one of the two remaining "main tribes" to have no physical Minifigs (the Beavers being the other...).

Tigers' Mobile Command: Man does this look menacing. I really like how it seems to be loaded with features, including stud and disk launchers, and detachable vehicles. The set includes two Tigers, neither of which are Tormak. This is also the only set of the Winter wave to include Sir Fangar. Very important to note that the Yeti minifig is a place holder for a Beaver! The wrench solidifies this theory, due to the fact that they are obsessed with fixing things in the TV show.

Overall, I'm surprised that we didn't get any new Legend Beasts. Speedorz appear to absent too, but it may be possible that the three Speedorz that still have yet to release this year, may show up around that time.

Edited by Penkid11

I really hope that the crocodile tribe pack will have Cragger, Crawley and Crug with their original torso designs(not really a fan of those red suits) in it. Or maybe even some new, generic crocodile soldiers, that would be awesome.

Edited by Daimar

Well, the battlepacks have successfully enticed me to pick up some Chima, probably before any sort of (huge)price-recuction. They look bery cool.