Hi!

Since LEGO had no chance to throw a set of Castle Wolfpack, excluding 6075 for being little more than a tower I built this, to finally have a big and proper settlement. Not much to say. Despite the similarity of my old castle, this was started from scratch. I have a habit of making one or two pictures to my buildings so only have two.

In this I have incorporated the yellow Guarded Inn where I used the parts I painted the yellow wall corner. You can see the results and comment.

16bh5dv.jpg9bmbyq.jpg

Nicely done! It has 90ies lego feeling. Classic castle with nice proportion and many chambers to live in. Bfravo!

Is there chance to see more pictures?

A very classic feel to it :) Shame they never released a Wolf pack castle but this by far makes up for it :) the yellow guarded inn is a nice addition :) well done

Love the classic feel here. It also feel pretty realistic. On top of that, it makes sense for the wolfpack to have a very utilitarian castle.

Like the others I also love the nostagic classic vibe. And the fact that it is a substantial build, not just four thin walls around a square courtyard, like the official castles. And of course the yellow Guarded Inn is a brilliant addition. Though, based on the Wolfpack Tower, I would think the Wolfpack castle would have black walls... :wink:

No offense intended, but a castle of this size seems a little too...established...for a roguish gang of bandits.

All the same, this is a great MOC--it definitely has a very classic vibe to it. Well done!

Edit: I had missed where you said you painted the corner panel on the Guarded Inn--flawless job on that! I literally would not have known LEGO had never made that piece in that color unless I reread your description.

Edited by rodiziorobs

Good work with the painting. Decent photos as well. Very classic castle type feel.

If I were to offer a critique, it would be that if you changed the flags, it could be ANY faction's castle. I know that might be true of various other LEGO castles, but I wish it had more of a bandits or outlaws type vibe to it.

I think this is a perfect start to you taking this in its original form and then to start embellishing it as you learn and grow. nice!