Sign in to follow this  
just2good

LEGO Juniors 2015 rumors and discussion

'David Thomsen' has confirmed the Juniors theme is returning in 2015:

I'd rather not say specifically, but it's a retail store in New Zealand. I can't really give any proof that these are real, but I'm sure other sources will hopefully back me up now that the information is available. pirate_satisfied.gif I'm sure other retailers have this information also, so someone could try going somewhere else and asking them to search their system for these set descriptions. I've found that staff will often oblige with this. And also there should be small impulse sets that I don't have the names for.

Edit: Also, just noticed a Juniors set called 'Pirate Treasure Hunt' for 19.99 NZD. Not quite as interesting, but still Pirate related.

So, at least one set, which is a Pirates set! Glad to hear the theme is continuing on.

Here would be those sets!

JR:

19.99 - Beach Trip

19.99 - Pirate Treasure Hunt

39.99 - Garbage Truck

49.99 - Fire Suitcase

49.99 - Supermarket Suitcase

-Sci

LEGO released in their toy fair press release were getting a Juniors Family House! I wonder will it be aimed towards girls, in the friends style like Emma's/Olivia's house or similar to the city house we got years ago.

That Juniors house set looks amazing! Three exclusive torsos and lots of cool yellow bricks! It's also quite detailed for a Juniors set.

I really want to get the Grocery Set and a Beach set. And also soon I will save more money for the family house.

Could the Family House set will have the complete family minifigures like this one from LEGOLAND website?

Edited by legofanatic12

Here's a look at the Super Market Suitcase... what an underrated set!

16706859711_7285cc0314_z.jpg

16085823334_51b7d10602_z.jpg

16522024989_d9a4061873_z.jpg

16522026279_feda2e2f21_z.jpg

16520749920_a64d726c49_z.jpg

16520749740_0336949c7b_z.jpg

What an awesome set! It's only $20 USD, but you get SO MANY good pieces. If you're a sucker for LEGO food items, this has so many of them. There's some phenomenal prints in here- including an exclusive cereal box print, an awesome new face print, two new torso prints, the printed cat from the DO, and some printed signs. The build itself is probably one of the strongest from the Juniors line. It can fit in with LEGO City buildings, but it is a shame there's no walls on the side and no roof. Still, it looks good from the front.

I just got my Supermarket Suitcase and I love it! :wub:

The pieces are fantastic. I even went ahead and built it, I originally was going to just use the pieces in my new restaurant........guess I'll have to get another one! :grin:

We've already got the House SUitcase at this house. The suitcase is a bit disappointing because it does not hold up to little kids. Those clasps come off easier than I'd prefer. (OTOH my daughter is also 3 years old, a bit on the young end.) But we've lost the cat and one of the wheels on the bicycle, and some of the hair (She uses a flower bit as a "hat' instead) So we're planning to get this suitcase to augment the pieces that are missing.

The house suitcase came with more pieces than needed to do the build. Is this one the same?

Edited by Sarah

It kind of annoys me that the Junior beach set has an exclusive print on the car, just the one, yet the Scooby Doo van would use four pieces and they are stickers.

But the grocery store is awesome. Why do City sets rarely get new faces or torsos yet Juniors get them along with some great printed pieces.

Here's a look at the Beach Trip set!

16569806608_a6b25962d7_z.jpg

16569983200_a06fcc1647_z.jpg

16137437333_e75622356b_z.jpg

So overall, this set is great! It's only $10 USD, and I think there's a lot going on here for the price. I love the minifigure, who has an exclusive torso print and that very cool face print also found in the Supermarket set. The surfboard also has some great printing, as does the hood and headlights for the car. The rest of the set are some simple builds that are easy for the juniors that this set are targeted to, but also not too simplified to the point that they won't fit in a LEGO city for adults and older kids. I also like how the put the very uncommon LEGO Chihuahua piece in the set.

I LOVE a more girly car in a juniors set.I almost bought the blue suitcase for my daughter last year just to get a simplified car. I ended up buying her a Creator car instead but... she can't put it together herself so it only served half the purpose. I have great hopes this one will stay together better too. And at that price I may just get some extra for "throw-on" gifts at future birthday party invites.

The child minifigure from the Family House set has a same face as S8 Cheerleader with freckles.

Eh, not exactly.

Here's a look at that set, actually! :classic:

18295948536_bea22b16b0_z.jpg

18318469132_a735c30bde_z.jpg

18134663560_9b4bb8f3f8_z.jpg

18322393575_a7f76a1a79_z.jpg

17701756363_2aaafc4815_z.jpg

18295954286_4f06c5109d_z.jpg

Overall, what an awesome set! All three minifigures have great hair (two being exclusive castings), and all have exclusive torso prints, and the daughter's face is a fantastic exclusive face print. There's some great bright light yellow here as well, and other cool pieces. The build itself is easy to put together, and doesn't look that bad in a town setting. For $30, this set is a winner!

At least she has a 2nd face. One is sleeping and one is happy which is similar to S8 Red Cheerleader (a.k.a Laughing Cheerleader) with freckles and brown eyebrows.

I just saw the house set in my local. It's a good move that LEGO introduce "my first LEGO house" from regular sets.

But generally, as I said before, it's obviously covering Friends' range, so I don't get that why LEGO isn't doing Junior Friends, since the torsos and even faces are original and exclusive at this point.

I always know Wyldstyle's hairpiece is useful, but I kinda worry that she'll be losing her signature (without the dye, probably). Although Ninjago heroes seem not afraid of that.