Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 poll

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite collectable minifigure inside Series 12?

2. 2. Are you looking forward to the official release of the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12?

3. 3. Do you think the LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 is able to retain its popularity and charm?

Hello everyone,

*Waving hands* It's me and I am back to conduct the latest poll and survey for the upcoming brand new exciting LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 in our Eurobricks Community. The current official 71007 LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 has been actively discussing by our Eurobricks Community in this topic discussion.

If you wish to change your vote after you acquire the LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 after the remaining months of year 2014 or any point where it has been released, you may choose to do so, as the current poll settings allow you to withdraw your votes by choosing other choices instead.

For the past official Eurobricks polls with regards to LEGO Collectables Minifigures Series 1, Series 2, Series 3, Series 4, Series 5 and Series 6, Series 7, Series 8, Series 9, Series 10, Series 11, LEGO Movie Series, LEGO Simpsons Series, even though they may not be so applicable anymore, they can still be found in the following links below.

Collectable Minifigures Series 1 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 2 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 7 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 8 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 9 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 10 Poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Poll

The LEGO Movie Series Poll

The LEGO Simpsons Series Poll

gallery_2351_109_10040.jpg

The names above are the unofficial representation, until further official confirmation by TLG.

Let us know what you think about this upcoming new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 especially on your choice of the favourite minifigure!

WhiteFang

I think this series is again awesome, great figs with great accesiories. Great for mocing.

The Hun warrior is my favorite, great details on him and his accessories are of good use in my favorite theme of building. As goes the rest of the historic figs.

Ps. WF. when will a review be up :wink::tongue:

Hun warrior for me as well, ss Im mostly into historical minifigs. I wondered whether the designers would tackle a steppe nomad fig, as its not really stereotypical medieval/fantasy fare, and I was worried political correctness would prevent them from doing so. Im glad my worries were unfounded.

For me it's a tie between the Battle Goddess and the Wizard. The worst is easily The Lifeguard Guy. He looks like something already seen.

I can't wait to see the review!

(I noticed there are topics of The Lego Movie Series with the "Series 12" tag, that could be confusing)

I choose the Battle Goddess and I kind of struggled between her and the Hun Warrior... Either way, I chosen Battle Goddess for her mythical appearance and the gallant pose.

As for some other hinting questions, time will tell. :classic:

After taking a closer look at the lineup, I am growing even more impatient over the release. I just hope my local Kmart decides to carry this series; they skipped over the simpsons series and TLM disappeared as quickly as they came.

I need to get the pizza delivery guy now that I know he has braces. The dino tracker looks a lot like Ripley from the Aliens franchise. The rock star is a must have now. There is only a handful I dont want and even then I might get them. Love this series!

I choose the Battle Goddess and I kind of struggled between her and the Hun Warrior...

Same here! Can't wait to see these two physically. Edited by Dorayaki

It was decision for Battle Goddess after all my Athena purist custom has been my avatar for a long time. Picking a top 5 would be harder. I am really into the historic and some fantasy CMF.

It appears both Battle Goddess and Hun Warrior are closing in on each other. It is quite uncommon to see two hot favourites so close with one another.

Yay, WhiteFang review time, almost! I voted for the Battle Goddess, she's awesome, although sadly I fear that she will be one of the least common out of the series per 60 :sadnew:

Can't wait for your review! *sits patiently* :classic:

Edited by Sir Brickalot

I am looking forward to this series very much.

I am disappointed though with the price being 3.99 each for them.

At 3 bucks each, you could get a few and not worry about it. That extra dollar is just to much for what we are getting.

It's pretty much all about the Battle Goddess for me. I just love everything about her.

I think the only one I don't care for is the Space Miner? Other that Benny's Spaceship, I don't have any space LEGO. It was never really my thing, even as a kid.