Sign in to follow this  
Trunkbass

[Petition] Save LEGO the Lord of the Rings

I have no experience with Twitter but one of the LotR/Hobbit designers has an account: Jordan Scott (JDezain)

Yes, I know he will never respond but I like the idea of showing him that we still want more LotR sets.

I have no experience with Twitter but one of the LotR/Hobbit designers has an account: Jordan Scott (JDezain)

Yes, I know he will never respond but I like the idea of showing him that we still want more LotR sets.

Thats great Robert! Although I would maybe wait to inform more official LEGO affiliated persons until we have at least thousand votes. That way we might have more chance to be taken seriously. But when we reach that one thousand, I'll make sure to contact him on Twitter!

Edited by Trunkbass

I think that not all members of eurobrick know about this petition! we have to propagate it

a front page would help maybe I should report my own post to get a mod to look at it :grin:

a front page would help maybe I should report my own post to get a mod to look at it :grin:

I fear that we don't have enough votes to be frontpaged, but then again we would if we would be frontpaged... we're going in circles! :tongue:

Hi! I will sign up, and I'll also try to make a MOC about it to get it out there.

That's a great idea! Thank you for your input.

All relevant content (like Mr Greeble's future MOC, or other pictures, videos, etc.) can be posted on our Facebook page here. If you're not sure about the content you want to post you can always PM me first.

Edited by Trunkbass

I think all the lotr mocs posted on the fb page could help.

And everyone who signed the petition should like/share the fb page. Just 9 likes yet...

Edited by LegoThomas

I think all the lotr mocs posted on the fb page could help.

That's true, send me all you got people!

And everyone who signed the petition should like/share the fb page. Just 9 likes yet...

Yes about Facebook: come on Eurobricks! We can do better! If you've signed the petition don't hesitate to like our Facebook page here. Also, don't forget to share the page within your social media circles! Facebook can be a way to gain extra votes from people that aren't on dedicated LEGO or LotR sites like Eurobricks. Spread the word!

Thank you!

we need 717 sign. Come on!

Yep, and that's the bare minimum to try to hook some big sites like the Brickshow, LordoftheBrick and theOneRing and try to convince them this is frontpage-material. With their help we can maybe reach 10 000 votes.

Signed.

Thanks! Don't forget to like and share on Facebook!

Edited by Trunkbass

Signed.

Also, we should try to ask The Brotherhood Workshop youtube channel to share the petition. He makes the best LotR stopmotions, is a massive LotR fan AND has almost 80 thousand subscribers! I asked him to share it on his channel's 'Discussion' page, as well as in the comments of one of his videos.

Edited by Zilcho

Also, we should try to ask The Brotherhood Workshop youtube channel to share the petition. He makes the best LotR stopmotions, is a massive LotR fan AND has almost 80 thousand subscribers! I asked him to share it on his channel's 'Discussion' page, as well as in the comments of one of his videos.

Great idea.

Signed and shared in multiple places. Rebelscum Lego forum as well. I think we really need to get to at least 1000 as quickly as possible.

Edited by atreyu2112

TheLegoDr: Because it´s petition and it should be transparent, we need real people to sign up the petition.

Edited by Mr. Cube

I just hope signatures won't stagnate too much. I'm kinda afraid it will. Whether it needs way more visibility (I tried to spread it everywhere I could, but sadly it won't help too much), or maybe in the end it'll simply explain what could be the main problem with this line: we're just not that many fans of this theme (of course we're not 400-ish fans & visibility has a big role there, but still). I hope it's not the latter though.

Edited by Kraby

I think many people haven't realised yet that Lego LotR is over. They still believe we will get more sets.

We need the support of lordofthebricks, Brick Show,...

Oh gods, people we need this petition. Lego is dumping LOTR for of all things a Friends style Elves line. The travesty, the horror and the injustice. We need to move this everywhere or we may never see castle or fantasy on such a realistic and grand scale. C'mon everyone let's get signatures!