Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

INDEX: Imperial Armada MOCs

3378119894_af21fdd962_o.gif

jollyroger.gif Imperial Armada MOCs Index jollyroger.gif

What is this index for?

The Islanders MOCs Index is for all the completed Imperial Armada creations in the Pirate MOCs forum.

How is this indexed?

The Imperial Armada MOCs Index is sorted in chronological order.

Most pictures are linked to the Eurobricks discussion topic, but some of the earlier ones aren't. To find the discussion topics for these, please follow these simple instructions:

- Click on a thumbnail to go to the Brickshelf gallery.

- Copy the numbers at the end of the URL of the Brickshelf gallery.

- Click here to go to the search engine of Eurobricks for the Pirates MOC forum.

- Paste the numbers in the "Search by Keywords"-field and click on "Perform the search".

Anyway you can help?

You can help by giving suggestions and informing us about items that have not been indexed. You can ask questions, give suggestions, and inform us about items that have not been indexed in this very topic.

To what extent is this updated?

This index is updated on a regular basis. All of the LEGO Imperial Armada MOCs in the Pirates MOCs forum should be in here, save for very new ones which are waiting for the staff to index them.

The Index

1_puerto_brico.jpg_thumb.jpg test.jpg_thumb.jpg santa001.jpg_thumb.jpg

img_3791.jpg_thumb.jpg p1301408.jpg_thumb.jpg bild02.jpg_thumb.jpg merchant.jpg_thumb.jpg

sideview.jpg_thumb.jpg armada_1.jpg_thumb.jpg california-lego-mission-building-00.jpg_thumb.jpg

a1.jpg_thumb.jpg a-santa_maria.jpg_thumb.jpg crossingofcultures1.jpg_thumb.jpg recruiter.jpg_thumb.jpg

th_dscn5788.jpg 3225481788_91df750e9e_t.jpg th_00.jpg th_4146210870_35f043ee65_o.jpg

armada_1.jpg_thumb.jpg 8078727049_9d5b6e3ae1_o.jpg 8239633462_e9404577ab_o.jpg 8746202938_7cc47b276c_o.jpg

8745139787_d6326994c5_o.jpg ExecutionJoseRizal-a00-019EB_zps6441b3be.jpg 11728700434_28807e8d17_zps8001209f.jpg

If you find some Imperial Armada MOCs that are missing in this index, just post them in this thread and we'll add them.

Edited by Louie le Brickvalier
Updated!

And very soon Bonaparte will be adding a link to this Index on the MOC Indexes page on Classic-Pirates.com

And very soon Bonaparte will be adding a link to this Index on the MOC Indexes page on Classic-Pirates.com

A link on CP? That's a good idea...

Just added one ;-)

I'm pretty sure there was one more Armada Flagship-inspired MOC discussed somewhere in here a long time ago, it was a small ship with no middle sections... I searched the forum but couldn't find it! Maybe it was lost somehow...

Anyway, if I might make a suggestion about this index and all indices in general - in case of MOCs which have their threads on this forum, wouldn't it be better if the thumbnails were links to the threads, not to brickshelf galleries? We can assume every thread has a brickshelf link in it. That way someone studying the index may easily post comments on the featured MOCs in their threads. Of course MOCs with no threads on this forum would still be linked to brickshelf folders.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, it's not easy to remember or find all discussions that take place here! :)

Edited by Dreamweb

Yes, just no middle section... It was one of the first MOCs I saw after registering here :)

lAnyway, if I might make a suggestion about this index and all indices in general - in case of MOCs which have their threads on this forum, wouldn't it be better if the thumbnails were links to the threads, not to brickshelf galleries? We can assume every thread has a brickshelf link in it. That way someone studying the index may easily post comments on the featured MOCs in their threads. Of course MOCs with no threads on this forum would still be linked to brickshelf folders.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, it's not easy to remember or find all discussions that take place here! :)

I don't believe that my reasoning for making the indexes as they are has been explained, so here it is:

The links go to the BS-libraries because this way they can all be the same (since not all MOC have a thread in the forum). So one reason is uniformity. Another reason is because this way they are "forum independent". If something happens to this forum (e.g. the database is lost) I still have a backup of all the indexes on my PC and they can just be posted again once problems are solved. They will work again even when (in a worst case scenario) all threads were lost. Hopefully this never happens! And there is always the "search tutorial". It's only added in the larger MOC-indexes (but I should add it in all of them). With a few clicks (just by following this small "tutorial"), you can find ALL the thread in which a MOC was mentioned or discussed using the forum search function. Indeed, often as MOC is mentioned in more than 1 thread as a comparison or reference.

B.

Great index, and even greater: I'm in it!

Thanks for making this, I'm sure it took a lot of time searching and getting it together.

*y*

Are you including MOCs that are Spanish but have no armada minifigures such as this one or this one?

We do, but this ship is not yet finished (and we are restriction the indexes to finished MOCs).

We had a look at the "Spanish castle" but since the minifigs are a rather wild bunch, decided not to add it.

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming...

Thankz for the index(altohugh it has already been said)

I liked the Imperial armada subtheme

I would have liked to have seen more sets though

but these MOCs are very nice indeed

Piranha

Mr. Bonaparte, why did you dig out my Spanish version of BSB? :-P I'm not particularily proud of it and it's not even a real MOC - it's just an official set with different crew, sails and a bunch of other bricks :-)

Don't get me wrong, I have no objections to this "MOC" being in here, and I think you made a great job with this index. I just don't like this ship and forgot about it a long time ago, and you reminded me of it by putting it in here :-P

Anyway, are you planning on making other indices, like Bluecoat MOCs for example?

Edited by Dreamweb

I had to look very hard to find enough imperial armada MOCs for this index.

So I'm happy you made yours, even when you don't like it very much ;-)

I'll probably make some other indexes in the future. Ideas are always welcome!