Jared

LEGO® Pokemon: Yveltal vs. Delphox

Updated:

15353580978_281c3554f9_c.jpg

15353715557_6269fe4637_c.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

14954715555_d8ce59a000_c.jpg

14931714396_5577cf75a0_z.jpg

14954716785_2895ee82cf_z.jpg

I originally built the legendary pokemon Yveltal for the Canadian LEGO convention Brickfete, but I figured you can't just take a picture of him without building some sort of super cool battle scene. So, umm, yeah, here you go!

*Yveltal, Delphox, Pokemon® and all related names, images, etc. are property of Nintendo Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.*

Image courtesy of <a href="http://www.pokedit.c...mon-y-logo.png" rel="nofollow">this site</a>.

Edited by Jared

That Yveltal is awesome!

And that Delphox is really good as well.

Thank you Hulk smash! I actually think I like the Delphox a little better than the Yveltal! ;)

Edited by Jared

Hi there Jared! Love the work: that is the most (in)credible LEGO Yveltal I have seen - by far! My son would like Santa to offer him a LEGO Yveltal; is there any chance that you send me additional information (as in, additional pictures or better yet, the list of the parts you used) so that I can try my best to reproduce it?

Many, many thanks in advance for any reply. :)