15027307052_ff7cdea36d_z.jpg

An Outlaw Gang based out of The Shade, the lawless 'capital' of the Outlaw territory of Roawia. Story on Flickr.

Spooky looking figs :devil: The little house facades in the background are sweet, I like their color-schemes and the wood and stone work are excellent :thumbup:

Interesting story and minifigs. Is this supposed to take place in the Victorian Era?

Very nice and unique setting. I would definitely like to see more of this world and characters.

Where does the torso of the center character in front come from?

Spooky looking figs :devil: The little house facades in the background are sweet, I like their color-schemes and the wood and stone work are excellent :thumbup:

Thanks, SK! My first time doing house facades!

Interesting story and minifigs. Is this supposed to take place in the Victorian Era?

Actually, Lands of Roawia is a lot like Guilds of Historica. The figs look kinda Victorian due to their fashion sense, but I thought it worked nicely for a late medieval high fashion kind of thing. Lego can be a bit limited, after all.

Very nice and unique setting. I would definitely like to see more of this world and characters.

Where does the torso of the center character in front come from?

I'll be continuing to build stuff with at least Jackdaw Quinn, who is my sigfig on LoR. Keep an eye on this forum, my flickr, or Merlin's Beard forum for more as I build. Right now there's a multipart challenge going on where the Queen's Dandies will feature in my submissions.

The torso for the central character is from Captain Barbosa from one of the PotC sets. If I remember correctly.